Dumaguete Info Search

Crimes against women in the Philippines - http://www.bwsc.dole.gov.ph/bwscweb/...ome

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by brian ausie, Feb 2, 2012.

1. OP
    OP
    brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    sorry pato if it boars you, but many have shown a big interest.

2. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    BA, didn't refer to your posts as boring. On the contrary, hearing how you got screwed is a lesson learned for all of us. My point was, given most of us are from Dumaguete, I couldn't see how your points like red lights impacted us. Wasn't putting you down Brian.

3. Torilian

Torilian DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Of course you can not get off that easy. There is a serious accusation against you and your EX can get in big trouble if it all was a lie. On the other hand if all is true you can be in big troble. A Philippine court of law is not a kindergarten. By the way who told you that you can withdraw a crime like murder, robbery and assault? The truth will prevail! INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, that is the law.

4. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Wait...am I missing something here in Your reply? "Your EX can get in big trouble if it was a lie". So keep lying?..INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY? Where is the proof?

5. OP
    OP
    brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    The prosecutor said it,

6. OP
    OP
    brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    sorry pato i am bit fired up - red lights, I have been there four times now you have me thinking if there is trafic lights in Duma, any way it covers the Phils in general :smile: