Dumaguete Info Search

Dakak Park & Beach Resort

Discussion in 'Other Destinations in the Philippines' started by chrissar, Dec 7, 2009.

1. OP
    OP
    chrissar

chrissar DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    just visit the official website... dakakdapitan.com

sorry guys, i forgot to give info about this resort. as what rhoody said, every single penny spent is worth it.:smile:

2. Goth

Goth DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice photos Chrissar!

Was actually there with the family last October and we had a great time! the road going to dakak is still under construction but did not bothered us. we also visited FANTASYLAND which was quite impressive. Took a 2 hour fishing trip to Aliguay Isl.

Goth

3. john reynolds

john reynolds DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I just took a look at Their website. Although Their prices are very steep for My Budget,maybe I could squeeze in a couple of days a take a boat ride down there this coming June. According to Their buffet prices it doesn't look like I'll be eating three meals a day in Their Restaurant,especially with the small Army I'm Liable to bring.It's nothing that a trip into town won't solve though. It looks like a few of Their activities are inclusive,but I didn't see anything anywhere advertising the Jet Ski rental Fees.I probably shouldn't ask. As far as My Kids are concerned,Takatuka Lodge in Sipalay is My Favorite place to take Them,it's very Children oriented.Just take a look at Their website and You'll see. Dakak looks like it may be another {yet more expensive} safe alternative..... cheers.....

4. gmcvandura

gmcvandura DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Hi Rhoody, that 2.5 hours boat ride that i said too far with an sssttt. i take it back.. i was thinking 2days and a half..hehe.. is there any thing in bohol,or sequehor or in dumaguete comparable to to those facilities in Dakak? thanks gmc..

5. garbonzo

garbonzo DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Retired
    Ratings:
    +68 / 1
    Wow, beautiful place! How is the water quality in the area? Nice and clear - decent reefs? Bowling alley and pool tables....very nice...It's on the short short-list....

6. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    you can get a rough overview about Bohol here : Bohol Island - Philippines

7. gmcvandura

gmcvandura DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Rhoody, I did check Bohol and it looks like, a must to see place in philippines. I will book maybe just for one day overnight.. thanks my man>>>

8. ninthskhai

ninthskhai DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hello! im just new here in the forum..

im checkin bout day tours offered by dakak and luckily found your post. does this include a beach hut/cottage where you can place your stuffs for the whole tour? thanks! my bf and I are planning for a bday treat for my mom to be spent here since we got a promo fare.. but still tight on budget :D just wana bring her in dakak and enjoy..

lookin forward to your response. thank so much! :smile:

9. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Any idea which boat or the frequency of the boat schedule???

Looks a great lil getaway

Mark

10. OnMyWay

OnMyWay DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1
    Just answered my own question with the magic of Google:

Ocean Jet

Boat schedule DGTE-Dapitan