Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Data base error

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Jack Peterson, Mar 22, 2016.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    There is also a globe issue at the moment,it's been going on for a few days now.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    That is not causing the issue I'm having right now. Something is tearing through the server's CPU causing databases to crash. Trying to figure out what is going on.

3. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Ah ok thought it was the globe issues causing the problems with the site! Some strange stuff happening on here over the last few hours.

4. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    I'm on Smart lte. so far working without a hitch...

5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    There was a separate database glitch from the one you experienced earlier, this one happened around 9pm tonight. Had to completely shut down the server to get SQL to knock the sh*t off. Luckily there was no data loss. Still not sure what causes it to do that. Repaired and optimized all tables.....again. :shifty:

The only thing I see that might be a problem is that the WordPress install thinks I am running an outdated version of MySQL.....which I'm not. :bored:

• Informative Informative x 1