Dumaguete Info Search

Dauin accident

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by shadow, Jul 24, 2013.

1. brian ausie

brian ausie DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    Do I detect some cyber bullying here? :D

2. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Are we back to being kids again? LOL!

How I really do wish that the LTO should be more strict with their laws in terms of drink driving and checking all these old vehicles to see if they're still safe to use otherwise they'll be more accidents like this in the future and how I do wish they can train medics there and when I say train... They should know at least how to apply proper first aid not like as soon as they arrive at the accident scene all they do is just carry the victims and get them in the ambulance and rushed them to the hospital without proper equipments or temporary pain relief for them!

all I can say is, a responsible driver will think of the consequences he will have to deal with the moment he get in his vehicle. He/she should take responsibility towards his/her actions wether it was deliberately done or not. If you want to drink then stay at home, wait till your sober enough to drive or better yet just get someone to drive u or use a PUJ. Don't be too d*mn selfish to think of yourself instead put yourself in others people shoes that if you drink and drive and hurt or kill anyone on the road chances would be huge that something catastrophic will happen and then you have to deal with that for the rest of your life as well as the families of the victims have to deal with the loss for the rest of theirs too. I just don't understand why some people are just so dumb and stupid and still want to do it!

3. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    I think the word you are looking for is ( impound ), the word detain & Arrest, is typically used eg. take somebody into legal custody, (impound a vehicle) (Arrest somebody), or is it arrest the vehicle and impound somebody :p

4. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    It is not an allegation, the wife was on the radio and confirmed her husband was drunk, and had problems that should have remained in the house and not on the road.

5. OP
    OP
    shadow

shadow DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Ahhh, so there was no accident at all, then!

LOL

Larry

6. brian ausie

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    yes it was an accident he thought it was water not alcohol :wink:

7. simple mind

simple mind DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +19 / 4
    I am sure the victims of this tragic incident appreciate the ongoing discussion of the grammatical (in)correctness of some posts, I would like to see this thread closed...