Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Dengue (from a friend in Dumaguete)

1. Firefly44

Firefly44 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +71 / 4
    Hi Pat. Was the Oil put on the rash ? Said the actress to the Bishop :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  2. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    It was a friend of mine, He was in no condition to even walk, his wonderful wife took great care of everything.

• Like Like x 2
  3. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    One to two young tender leaves from the top of a young tree per 1 ounce dose, 2 to 3 times per day. All I had to do is ask a few local friends and poof the leaves were delivered.

• Like Like x 2
  4. tomtorific

tomtorific DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 30
    Pat I see no Youtube post for Curing rash on Your coco-nuts [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,581 / 1,017
    I have plenty of papaya leaves on my tree, if anyone wants to give it a try. If I get dengue, I'm taking it.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Firefly44

Firefly44 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +71 / 4
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Firefly44

Firefly44 DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +71 / 4
    Great Expatron, I hope you friend continues to remain healthy.. , I will research That Papaya leaf treatment and enter your post into the Herbal Medicine thread located within the Property development Sub Forums (T W) Horticulture Title. Papaya does have an entry in that thread already .

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/board/f...ines-wild-food

Garlic also mentioned within the Herbal Medicine thread. The Garlic smell may not be a problem when you expire, the hope given may have eased the journey ? No offence intended Dave H.

PatO I will also research The Banaba and post a link in the Herbal thread.( V Coconut Oil is already mentioned).. Take care.

• Like Like x 2
  8. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,581 / 1,017
    I had a heat rash on my crotch from the treadmill at the gym causing a fungus for years. Dermatologist gave me expensive fungal cream that did nothing especially during the hot months. When Alex (Neil) put me on to virgin coconut oil) I checked it out on the forum and it said one of the benefits would be a cure for fungus. Sure enough, after 4 weeks the rash was gone. My crotch thanks you Neil.

• Like Like x 2