Dumaguete Info Search

Health & Wellness Dentures

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by charlyB, Sep 6, 2022.

1. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 332
    Has anyone recently had dentures made here in Dumaguete and if so would they recommend the dentist they used ?

• I was wondering about that too! I was wondering about that too! x 1
  2. Stefan_Negros

Stefan_Negros DI Member

Ratings:
    +428 / 12
    Sorry, can't help with that.

I am scared to death if it comes to dentists. I try my best to avoid to go to any dentist except the one in my home country.

Probably I got some paranoia and it is not fair to the local dentists here in Dumaguete. For me it wouldn't be an option to walk into a local dental clinic.

3. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. DAVE1952

DAVE1952 DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,092 / 219
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    I had a recommendation for a Dentist in DGTE; Premier Dentistry on the south highway toward Bacong but close to Robinsons and on the opposite side I believe? it is a lady and by all accounts good with Foreigners and does not apply the obligatory Skin Tax, I'm sure others on this site have extolled her virtues as a Dentist.

As for myself I had a bridge piece fitted 5yrs ago from a dentist who has his practise in Ever Mall right at the back, I cannot remember his name, he was good with me, this bridge piece covers 6 of my teeth at the front it is one piece but also forms a crown over each of the existing 5 there was one missing in the middle, I priced this when I lived in Mactan and it was P7K per tooth, this guy did it for 6K, he offered me a lifetime guarantee to which I said a fat lot of good that is for and old man like me and I want this warranty to extend to well after the resurrection, anyway this is still intact after 5yrs.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 332
    These dentures are for my wife, she has been to one place already for a quote, before she went she called to ask an aprox price and was told the most expensive set was 20k+, after the consultation which cost 500p the estimate was 38k.
    When she phoned and asked the price they did not ask her name but of course for the consultation you have to give a name and she gave her western surname, the cash register then went cha ching cha ching (thats my interpretation of the sound of a till drawer going in and out)
    I have told her that in future for any dealings that don't need ID to use her maiden name.
    Getting tired of this kind of thing now :greedy::vomit:

• Agree Agree x 1