Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: DGTE to Bayawan - is Tanjay/Pamplona rd OK route?

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Pleasure my Friend, the only thing I found a problem with was wrong or incomplete Road Marking and to be careful of the road side houses and kids, the New road has eaten a lot of House Frontages thus putting some house Front doors right on the Road or as d*mn near it can be :jawdrop: It easy easy to reach some speed and enjoy the Drive But :facepalm: Every now and then a Kiddy would be on the road as they are just not used to the New road being there yet + of course the silly Bike rider :nailbiting: coming out of a small turning without looking properly. Have a good Trip :thumbsup:

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Yes I travelled it last week :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Outcast

Outcast DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +335 / 128
    This road is currentloy closed due landsslides, bridge out, etc.

4. anti_crazy

anti_crazy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +262 / 48
    Just drove the Tanjay - Pamploma - Sta. Catalina rd. to get to Bayawan from Dumaguete. It's 1 hour faster than the National Highway route. But, I live on the north end of Duma near the airport. The road is in good condition. There is some shoulder of the road construction in some spots; they're building a few concrete mudslide barriers. Nice ride.

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Its not shorter,its a nice ride on the bike though. The road is all concrete all the way now.

• Agree Agree x 2