Dumaguete Info Search

Feedback Best Posts in Thread: DI Christmas Meet

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Flip Flops on the 27th at 1pm.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I think we could hold off on the meet until after Christmas. How does the 27th sound?

• Like Like x 6
  3. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Thinking about doing a forum get-together on Christmas Eve or the days following Christmas at Flip Flops. I'll run down to Flip Flops today to try to catch the owner to see what day would be best for him to host such a thing. I'll post an update once I have more information.

• Like Like x 5
  4. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Thanks to everyone that showed up (some might still be there :wink:) today! Sorry if I seemed a bit anti-social, still dazed and confused from all the anti-histamine/cold medicine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Flip Flops will be closed on the 24th so I'm thinking the 23rd around lunch would be the best time for this to happen. Any objections/recommendations?

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. KINGCOLE

KINGCOLE DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +984 / 443
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Just ask for the road leading to St. Louis Village. Flip Flops is on Jose Romero Road and is next to the road leading to St.Louis Village. All pedicab drivers will know this.

• Like Like x 2
  7. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I will be there. Looking forward to put a face to the names on here. Merry Christmas, (Happy Holidays if you prefer) and a Happy New Year to all!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    expats in bike accident | Dumaguete Info
    I'm not thrilled that I was the only person who tried talking the guy out of driving (or at least were willing to get out of their seat and go talk to him). I believe bars hold at least a little responsibility for their customers.....people should be cut off WAY before they get to the state of mind that guy was in.

• Agree Agree x 2