Dumaguete Info Search


Event DI get together

Discussie in 'Dumaguete City' gestart door shadow, 14 feb 2014.

  1. OP
    OP
    shadow

    shadow DI Forum Luminary

    Berichten:
    2.904
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Ahh, but you would not even have to dress up! Maybe you could just spend the afternoon walking sideways instead (broadside).

    :wink:

    Larry
     
  2. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Berichten:
    9.115
    Trofeepunten:
    451
    Beroep:
    Happily Retired
    Locatie:
    Northern Junob, Dumaguete City
    Ratings:
    +5.261 / 1.090
    :D Come on Roger, we could do this together BROADSIDE & JACK :p


    Bekijk bijlage 9980 Bekijk bijlage 9981

    :rolleyes:

    Subject to transport, I will be there. ( Little Lady is at work.:( )
     

    Bijgevoegde bestanden:

  3. brian ausie

    brian ausie DI Forum Patron

    Berichten:
    1.042
    Trofeepunten:
    188
    Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    don't have to dress up to be a p*ssy hey guys hahahahahaahah
     
  4. Vicmico

    Vicmico DI Member

    Berichten:
    206
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Just a warning: I will drop by......

    Vicmico
     
  5. Gabrielle_K

    Gabrielle_K DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

    Berichten:
    469
    Trofeepunten:
    175
    Ratings:
    +198 / 39
    Feb 23 @ 2pm also happens to be the date and time of a well known pot luck in Dauin...

    (Which is where I'll be)

    :dnr:
     
  6. OP
    OP
    shadow

    shadow DI Forum Luminary

    Berichten:
    2.904
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +39 / 0
    Hmmm, never heard of it!
     
  7. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Berichten:
    9.115
    Trofeepunten:
    451
    Beroep:
    Happily Retired
    Locatie:
    Northern Junob, Dumaguete City
    Ratings:
    +5.261 / 1.090

    :wink:Then! I guess, WE will MISS, your Presence :p So beit :rolleyes:

    Maybe! Next time.

    BUT I won't hold my Breath
     
  8. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Berichten:
    9.115
    Trofeepunten:
    451
    Beroep:
    Happily Retired
    Locatie:
    Northern Junob, Dumaguete City
    Ratings:
    +5.261 / 1.090
    Timely

    I was sat here, thinking earlier, I had just seen again, the Clip on Paul Collins. A sad story. Time and again, I hear of such and wonder, if it is because, they are alone in this world, that this type of problem arises. To have a forum like DI, is important to me and I am sure, it is to others. If we use the Forum to it's full, we are never really alone, we all need friends and I have found many, of my small and sometimes, insignificant problems, can be answered by friends on the board. Meeting face to face with other Members, can only be a Good thing, talking about small issues, listening to others little problems and maybe, acting on the outcome, can help, I am sure. I would hate to think that any of us, will end up as Paul has now. I can't help him but I hope, others can. My Grandmother always told us " A Problem Shared, is a Problem Halved" We all. need friends. I am quire sure, that S&M have this, in their minds. We are a band of People from all walks of life, with a common aim.:D SURVIVAL.(With a happy ending) I hope, that we can all, help each other in some small way and try and listen, to others, as well as telling our own story. lets hope that these meetings will bring and maintain contact with each other so that, we are not on our own as Paul now finds himself. :smile:


    JP
     
    • Like Like x 1
  9. niskivich

    niskivich DI Member

    Berichten:
    127
    Trofeepunten:
    0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We'll try to be there.
    Denis&Mary
     
  10. jimeve

    jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

    Berichten:
    3.580
    Trofeepunten:
    401
    Beroep:
    retired.
    Locatie:
    Philippines.
    Ratings:
    +1.915 / 1.039
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I'll drop by too. when does it finish, before sunrise ?
     
Laden...