Dumaguete Info Search

Diabetes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Rye83, Apr 13, 2013.

1. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    EAT sh*t AND THAN DIE.....and during your short life make the pharmacies richer? Sherwood it is time to wake up and grow.... it seems like your philosophy is that nothing will or can be changed..... is Philippines a developing country or is it standing still? People in Phil are more interested cell phones and text chat, karaoke and noise pollution, rather than spending the money on reading about healthy food and a healthy lifestyle and higher quality of life.... In my 8 years in Phil I have not adapted to, nor have I accepted the low quality of food being offered in Phil. I get imported meat from Brazil, Australia and USA. I never eat white Rice (Deadly), only organic veggies because most veggies in the market are half rotten when you by it. The fish in Phil smells worse than babyshit and luckily we can get Salmon and Tuna here. My wife (Filipina) have totally accepted the western and European food culture, and she loves it, she feel better and look much better because of healthy food. Only acceptable food in Phil is chicken, but only buy it fresh and grill it yourself. As far as Butter and Margarine, the best we found so far is LURPAK from Denmark, actually delicious.
    As far as bread we only eat full or whole grain bread and highly recommend WASA BREAD originally from Sweden.... go to website...

Wasa | since 1919

Lastly for goods Health and a happy Heart go to this website.....educate yourself and live longer.

https://www.newsmaxstore.com/newsletters/crandall/video_order4things.cfm?promo_code=10E2E-1

We the people on Earth, do not have to accept or adapt to anything we don't want. It is our responsibility to do all we can to stay healthy true education and all info available today. To act and react when getting sick is to late...... stay on top of your body and food intake, and live healthy. The chances are that you will live a long and healthy life!
    In addition avoid everything with sugar..... SUGAR KILLS! Your choice!

I love Philippines, a country with FREE speech and wonderful people..... I like to live MY LIFE STYLE and have the rights to do so.

2. nice_sherwood

nice_sherwood DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Your kidding yourself arent you? Have you forgotten where you come from? Kids eating pizzas all day long while playing computer games, facebooking and dont even go out to play outdoor sports! If you call smoking and drinking a healthier lifestyle suit yourself.

its quite funny how you want to brag about the imported stuffs you buy overseas because of our low quality meat here and yet your still living here? If i were you, id stick my head in the sand and wont say a word it just shows your just here for only 2 reasons, getting good value of your money and because no one would want to marry you and look after you in your country thats why your here.

I have lived in oz since i married my aussie husband and adapted the aussie way of living, if my husband will say that local fish here smells like babyshit i will toss him back to where he come from. Do you have any idea how those fishermen worked hard just to get a catch for the day and you call it sh*t? I wonder what sort of wife you got because if u were my husband i wont put up with your sh*t.

talking about live longer? Your kidding yourself! No wonder the foreigners ive seen walking around here have bulging bellies and looking like goldfish! Who are you kidding? Before you cast the first stone make sure you got no flaws mister.

Obesity is linked to diabetes therefore theres more obese people in western countries than here the only difference is they can afford the medications and free healthcare to other countries thats the only reason but people in your country has died at a very young age wont even live longer than 60 because of cancer or other known diseases but here the people that eat sh*t have lived happy and old locals are aged 70-90 yrs old here and can still walk and remember things not much with alzheimers.

3. cactus-jack

cactus-jack Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ha ha ha ha very well said nice sherwood - go girl - i reallly like the mia mia and lapau lapu - not sure how you spel either of those and the tuna here is also nice - there are some good fish markets here if you know where to go

4. cactus-jack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    so very very true for all of us foreigners

5. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    @malmoman- if your country is that good why dont u bring your wife and family and go back and live there? Itll save you money from buying imported stuffs and save you from heart attack from ranting about how terrible the food here but of course you cant can you?

its simply because you cant live the luxury philippines can offer and apply it in your country, you cant live like kings there compared to how your treated here and of course, you just cant afford it thats why your here so no use bragging about the imported food that youve been eating.

I even encouraged my husband to buy the fishermen's catch cause theyre fresh and so they can feed their families. I wont even bargain because these are the people that worked hard and make a descent living to feed their families and calling their hard work a sh*t is not acceptable.

no wonder some of your foreigners have encountered big problems here because you show no respect to us filipinos you think that you are high and mighty and should be treated like majesties. Not all filipinos get intimidated and not all women are sir yes three bags full sir here.

6. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I think its maya-maya? Lapu-lapu is a great fish but expenssive because of its nice meat and rare to find.

7. cactus-jack

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    atta girl go get em pardner ha ha ha ha ha ha

8. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0

Lol cactus_jack- its pains me how some people love to belittle the poor without thinking that without the poor they wont have maids here and live a luxurious lifestyle with the help they get thats why there here instead of appreciating philippines and making the best out of what we have here... We have a beach house in bacong and everytime were there we buy some cakes or chocolates for the fishermens families then sometimes they wont even accept any money if i want to buy their catch,its like swapping.

i wish your wives can teach you proper manners especially respecting the country and the people then itll be more fun in the philippines :-).

I have noticed alot of poor have descency and knows how to treat people right than the rich ones thats probably because they had no mothers to teach them instead they were brought up with nannies that are too scared to chastized them.

9. nice_sherwood

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Tiange / downtown seafood wet market sells fresh fish or you can go to thr seaside early in the morning and wait for the fishermen's catch or just tell them you buy their catch and have it freshly delivered to your house :-).

10. MalmoMan

MalmoMan Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    oh Sherwood

Your kidding yourself arent you? Have you forgotten where you come from? Kids eating pizzas all day long while playing computer games, facebooking and dont even go out to play outdoor sports! If you call smoking and drinking a healthier lifestyle suit yourself.
    Nope I remember very well where I came from. I hate Pizza "junkfood", and computer games. I was playing hockey, soccer, tennis and lately golf. I am a non smoker and have never tasted alcohol. I am extremely healthy both in body and soul.

its quite funny how you want to brag about the imported stuffs you buy overseas because of our low quality meat here and yet your still living here? If i were you, id stick my head in the sand and wont say a word it just shows your just here for only 2 reasons, getting good value of your money and because no one would want to marry you and look after you in your country thats why your here.
    Nope, I am not bragging, I am just giving the facts. My lovely wife and I have tried both Sweden and USA, but we prefer to live in Phil. The rest is not worth to comment on, because it is written by a blabber mouth and a no brainer.

I have lived in oz since i married my aussie husband and adapted the aussie way of living, if my husband will say that local fish here smells like babyshit i will toss him back to where he come from. Do you have any idea how those fishermen worked hard just to get a catch for the day and you call it sh*t? I wonder what sort of wife you got because if u were my husband i wont put up with your sh*t.
    You seem to be the kind of a person who is tossing most everything up an down and to both the right and the left. My Father in law was an owner of a fishing company, so you have nothing to tell me about fishermen. Since I met my wife 8 years ago I have never looked at anyone else. My wife is a ER nurse, and still studying, entertaining and funny, lots of humor and a fantastic lover. You could never under any circumstances be my wife, not even have a chance for lunch with me, because you seem to be unhappy, controlling and maybe a little of a man hater....not in my league.

talking about live longer? Your kidding yourself! No wonder the foreigners ive seen walking around here have bulging bellies and looking like goldfish! Who are you kidding? Before you cast the first stone make sure you got no flaws mister.
    You have not seen or met me so hold back on your accusations.

Obesity is linked to diabetes therefore theres more obese people in western countries than here the only difference is they can afford the medications and free healthcare to other countries thats the only reason but people in your country has died at a very young age wont even live longer than 60 because of cancer or other known diseases but here the people that eat sh*t have lived happy and old locals are aged 70-90 yrs old here and can still walk and remember things not much with alzheimers.
    In the western world we get free or partially free doctors and medication. The difference is that people pay taxes in the Western world, but the majority of the Filipinos do not even know what BIR is. So you take it easy now and try to live happily here after. Remember...SUGAR KILLS and as far as fish, they are to SMELLY, I rather order my wife some exclusive parfume from Victoria's Secret, next time I order her sexy underwear.
    Have a great time!
    PS. No more comments from me on this matter.