Dumaguete Info Search

Trades & Labor Do you want a cavasser app?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Janpags, Feb 19, 2019.

1. OP
    OP
    Janpags

Janpags DI New Member

Chemical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Yes
    Yes very like lazada but the app covers local bringing small to medium enterprises online, visible to anyone with a smartphone. Pretty simple. I'd say there are about at least a hundred canvassers per day in dumaguete all woking for different firms. Imagine a single app which does their jobs in a few clicks. And at the same time, helps the SME's profit. Facebook indeed does everything but if I need that spare part asap to run my trucking business and I need to savings, I wouldn't run to facebook.

2. Obliged Friend

Obliged Friend DI Forum Adept Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
  3. OP
    OP
    Janpags

Janpags DI New Member

Chemical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Why is this spam? Are new members not allowed to post and solicit feedbacks? Your friends above replied decently. So what gives?

4. OP
    OP
    Janpags

Janpags DI New Member

Chemical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O-
    You seem to not understand what saving money means. If I am new to Dumaguete and I dont know where to stay the night, I might just end up in the most expensive suite or I might just end up wasting my time looking for the ideal hotel.

5. OP
    OP
    Janpags

Janpags DI New Member

Chemical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Actually No..they dont have to be connected to the internet. And yes..basics of merchandising is creating inventory everyday or in regular intervals to avoid theft and other losses.

6. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    From other postings here it seems your app will tell users where particular stores are located and what they sell - but not what they have in stock at any particular time. Is that correct?

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  7. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    How can this be spam if he hasn't built it yet? He has nothing to sell. :wink:

I think I get what you are saying now. I would still try to get more niche. An app which is "anyone with a smart phone" is still Lazada unless you're narrowing it down to a specific pain. For example, the company which owns this site does construction. They have to track materials, suppliers and prices. They can't do that through Lazada.

Anyone with a cell phone has Lazada or FB. As you mentioned, X person trying to get Y item for Z purpose as a wide pain which isn't covered well could be an opportunity. Sounds like you aren't quite there yet.

If it's not a pain specific to Dumaguete, I wouldn't start here. How much is a total market of "at least a hundred canvassers" worth? The app is a lot of work itself, and a day spent building the app is a day that you aren't out hustling for people to use it. You're doing all this to capture a relatively small market. You could branch out, but why start here in the first place?

If I were asking people, then I would be walking into businesses and watching how they work. I would be asking them what they need help with. A forum of retired foreigners don't have many problems. :D If you want to see if they are serious, tell them to whip out their credit card for your April launch date (if it's a service, otherwise it's just a niche e-commerce site.)

But that's for you to figure out. Personally, I'll use whatever is available and the most convenient. If your service is useful, then it will surface. But it has to be like 10X as useful as anything else available. Otherwise we'll just continue using the same thing.

8. Obliged Friend

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
    Trivago:

La Planta And Restaurant, Inc.
    Hotel

Dumaguete City - 0.0 miles to city center

How far is Bais?

[​IMG]
    Atlantis Resort Dumaguete
    Resort
    Dumaguete City, 1.8 miles to City center

Honeycomb Tourist Inn
    Dumaguete City, 1.9 miles to City center

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  9. Swissrider

Swissrider DI Member Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +132 / 28
    Try the app AROUNDME and FOURSQUARE. Or TRIPADVISOR.
    I use them a lot. BTW, Trivago is similar to the app HotelsCombined. Both ok.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

10. Obliged Friend

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
    The best website to find out about resorts, hotels, restaurants, travel in Negros Oriental, Siquijor, Cebu, and many more locations is dumagueteinfo.com

• Agree Agree x 1