Dumaguete Info Search

Free Dog to Good Home

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by robcameron321@gmail.com, Dec 21, 2015.

1. robcameron321@gmail.com

robcameron321@gmail.com DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I want to try this one more time. I have a one year old red nose pit bull. He is a great and loving companion, fully house trained and playful. Also an exceptional guard/watch dog. He needs a good home without other dogs and a fenced in lot to play etc. He does not play well with strange / new dogs; he is protective and aggressive with them. He has some training to sit, shake hands and lay down. Mostly performs well with treats..lol.. with some work he could be very well trained. An experienced dog owner would be best as he is a pit bull so somewhat independent and stubborn and can be aggressive to strangers.. he needs a loving home based on reward not punishment for training. I will be traveling and so i am unable to care for him when gone. The Apartment i am in will keep him but only in a cage/dog run all day and night.. not the best home. He is a tan color with white markings on paws and chest and face. A very attractive dog if you look up red nose pit bull online the picture you see will look like him - Peanut is his name. e-mail : robcameron321@gmail.com --- Phone : 09771801752.....this dog will be a great companion and body guard.

2. Nutz2U2

Nutz2U2 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +269 / 29
    robcameron321@gmail.com
    Hi Rob,

Photos please.

A place to meet maybe ??

I am awaiting your response .......

Edited by a moderator to include the vendor by PM

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Norbert, I sent a PM to Rob and Dustin about the Photos, hopefully they can get something sorted out.

4. butitor

butitor DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I have a stubborn and a bit stupid native dog that I love sooo much it really lift my spirit up and that dog could be a good companion...is it really for free? :smile:

5. OP
    OP
    robcameron321@gmail.com

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Hi and thank you of your interest.. i will be happy to meet anytime.. i live in Dauin.. near the marine sanctuary.. i can meet here anytime but can also come to you on Saturday or Sunday...? here are the pictures i have when he was a bit smaller.. he is about 55 pounds now.. my email is robcameron321@gmail.com .. my phone is 09771801752
    file:///Users/JJ/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Masters/2014/12/04/20141204-161301/IMG_0685.JPG.. sorry again.. an error..?

6. OP
    OP
    robcameron321@gmail.com

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Nutz2U2
    i sent email to Norbert.. with pictures.. on gmail.. gott no response...?

Edited by moderator to alert nutz to message

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2015
  7. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    robcameron321@gmail.com Looks like you are trying to link a file that is located on your computer. Can't do it like that. If you hit the "Upload a File" button next to "Post Reply" button a file directory pop up will show. Navigate to the picture you want to post, click on it, then hit open, repeat the process to upload more than one picture. You will see an upload status bar below the reply button, once that has finished reply as you normally would and the pictures will be attached to your reply. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2