Dumaguete Info Search

Visa Question Dumaguete BI Annual Reporting

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by PatO, Jan 4, 2015.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Friend of mine just came back from bi office in Duma to collect his passport which had been there for 9 days,it took then two hours to find it and visa was not even stamped yet. When he left there was around 70 people in there and some days there have been over 100, dreading going in there this year :smile:

On a different note another friend went to Cebu to do his annual report yesterday and was in and out within an hour,also he did not need the online thing,just the four page form so seems different rules depending which office you go to!

Maybe a trip to Cebu would be better than the bullshit which is going on here in the 1940's office!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Oz-Roger

Oz-Roger DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Retired
    Ratings:
    +465 / 137
    Best to get to the Duma office at least around 7am, because even though they advertise opening time at 8am, they start letting guys in around 7.30am. Get your number from the guard, and take in Passport, ACR-I card, 2014 copy of application form plus receipt if you did it, and the printed out copy of the online confirmation, ( which is not really required, but they require it.....ha ha ha ha ha :rolleyes:), and WAIT, with a BIG smile. :D . If they say come back for your passport etc., pay the 310Pesos there and then, and ask for a receipt with your name and Nationality on it, plus the documents you left, before you leave. Then when you return, just hand them the receipt with all the details they need on it., again with a BIG smile, and WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, with lots of patience..........lol...........on that basis you should be in and out inside one hour.:wink:.......... or so............:p

3. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Seems like they are not fully in control this year either. That link takes you to the same form that just a few days ago showed the text you only had to complete that form if you failed to register 2014.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oz-Roger

Retired
    Ratings:
    +465 / 137
    You are correct, but, if you do not take in the printed online form showing the confirmation number, they will not process you in the Duma office.:rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. patty

patty DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 18
    Went in Tuesday afternoon for extension and filing for acr cards. Three hours later done with only one acr interview, went back wednesday and in one hour got the other acr interview. Finally they have some college guys helping with filing and stacking all the passports. First week of Feb. is pickup for the extensions. Catching up is not likely with the added work. Take along a cold water and good book.

6. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    And plenty of vallium whilst you sit and watch the incompetence :smile:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    And, now it shows up again. Not 100% persistent. This is what it shows right now on in my browser.
    But, of course, they are not always up to date about their own regulations, so I'm in no doubt they require you to do it anyway :-)

Screen Shot 2015-01-14 at 21.58.08.png

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Oz-Roger

Retired
    Ratings:
    +465 / 137
    I am still de-stressing after my recent ordeal with my annual report to BI Duma, and my friend Jack, ( Jack Daniels that is ) is very comforting. :asshat:.....I now have 12 months to recover and prepare for my next visit..............sh*t,.......:wideyed:...... bugger it, I will need a vacation by then, and Cebu is looking real good.:sneaky:

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. filmguy

filmguy DI Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 7
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I gave up with immigration in Duma . 4 times and they always wanted something else. I went to manila all I needed was my acr card . the place was very busy but I was only in there 10 min. they did NOT want receipts pictures or anything else. In fact the cab that took me there got back in the cab line and when I came out I beat him to the front of the cab line by 2 cabs. I now use the once a year report as an excuse to go eat some different food pick up some things you can't get here and no stress. well worth the cost of a plane ride.

• Like Like x 2
  10. popey

popey DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0