Dumaguete Info Search

Visa Question Dumaguete BI Annual Reporting

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by PatO, Jan 4, 2015.

1. FilipinoGringo

FilipinoGringo Guest Guest User

Ratings:
    +40 / 7
    This is something that I need to get my head wrapped around. Going to study the website to see what I need to do.

2. FilipinoGringo

Ratings:
    +40 / 7
    Wow. I read the whole thread. Painful.

3. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    So can the reporting be around Jan to March each year.

JP :bag: :whistling:

4. MikeB

MikeB DI Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 8
    If you can make any sense of it let me know, I gave up after the AR fiasco. One statement in particular was the exact polar opposite of what they intended.

5. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Mike I feel that many of their requests are like that. Any statement we make seems to contradict some thing in another place. Next month I have to apply ECC now this will be Fun, I can feel it. :bag:

JP :banghead:

6. MikeB

MikeB DI Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 8
    From the BI website re: the 2015 Annual Report.
    "An Alien may be exempt from non-appearance. Provided, the alien appeared during AR 2014 with an accomplished 2014 AR form; payment of P500 Express Lane for non - appearance; submit Special Power of Attorney (SPA) with valid government issued ID of legal representative; and the alien is without any CA 613 and/or RA 562-related deficiencies/liabilities."
    Exempt from NON-appearance?

7. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    Mike, I seem to remember that last year when all the problems were in Dumaguete and a few other places, foreigners over 60 and/or infirm could send the wife, We had 2 here that did this, in fact I believe the OP was one of them.
    maybe it refers to that.

JP:wideyed:

8. MikeB

MikeB DI Member

Ratings:
    +81 / 8
    Jack, the point I was making is that they meant to say "exempt from appearance" and stated the opposite (non). The instructions on the online form thing was a fiasco and caused a lot of unnecessary confusion for everyone. I don't believe anything I read on these govt websites. That is the value of these forums, you can get a consensus of what you MIGHT expect at ONE office.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    LOL :o o: don't you remember a couple of years ago when Mr President had the Audacity to say that the PI had the best English in SEA and still they can't get Him/Her, His/Hers He/She, sorted out. :woot: :meh: so life goes on.:smuggrin:

JP :whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  10. FilipinoGringo

Ratings:
    +40 / 7
    So, I guess it's better to get a 13(a) VISA when married to a Filipina, so that she can sponsor you, as oppose to a SRRV.