Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Dumaguete Mayor test positive for COVID-19

1. Pompolino

Pompolino DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +404 / 53
    My son works in Hong Kong and at 33 years old has had both his shots of the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine (last shot in late March). He tells me that the locals are not getting their vaccine due to their utter distrust in the Hong Kong government following the recent "One country two systems failure". The HKG government are strictly controlling the vaccine rollout and because of its control locals will not partake which was mentioned, but not highlighted in the article. Off the topic but having loved his time in HKG, many expats like him, are looking to leave as soon as possible.

• Informative Informative x 3
  2. danbandanna

danbandanna DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +1,482 / 300
    Blood Type:
    A+
    All due respect, how can you post this without any references ??

So I did the research and this is what I have found

VA Manila will only be offering vaccines to Veterans actively enrolled in healthcare services from the VA Manila Outpatient Clinic. As additional vaccine supplies become available, VA Manila will expand available vaccines to non-enrolled Veterans and spouses, in accordance with the PL 117-4, the SAVE LIVES Act. Veterans can access general information on COVID-19 vaccines on the CDC’s website. Veterans who are eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine will be contacted directly by VA Manila staff to schedule a vaccine appointment, which will be provided at the VA Manila Outpatient Clinic in Pasay City. Vaccinations at the VA Manila Outpatient Clinic will be provided on an appointment basis only,

So just to be clear, a trip to Pasay City if you are eligible and no info on when more Jabs for the Non enrolled :smile:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: May 26, 2021
  3. Obliged Friend

Obliged Friend DI Forum Adept Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
    • Informative Informative x 2