Dumaguete Info Search

Dumaguete real estate

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by gorbana, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Jen and Bill, I live, love, drink, dine and dive in Dumaguete since about 4 years now. Working ??? Nah, wouldn't consider the things I do as work, compred to Germany ... hehe. I get paid for going diving and insulting people online... hehe. I can be very good in both.

All the best from sunny hot Dumaguete

Rhoody

2. OP
    OP
    gorbana

gorbana DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rhoody, You must teach me how to dive and insult people online so I too can home to the Philippines to live ALWAYS!! That is our dream!! In America, we market voip video phones. In March our video phone will be featured on a show that Donald Trump produces so we are very excited about that! I went snorkeling one time Rhoody and I tho't I was going to die...I was swimming along looking down at all the myriad of colors when suddenly the bottom of the ocean fell out from under me and all I saw was a dark abyss...I lost my breath, Rhoody! I panicked badly suddenly doing back stroke then turning around and swimming for my life!! I tell you I was terrified! Funny now looking back, but oh sooooo terrifying to this land-lover :smile: We have a friend in Palau that takes people diving and he just loves spear fishing under water. Do you ever go diving in Palau? If so I need to give you his contact info, he is a great guy! Be Well, Jen and Bill

3. OP
    OP
    gorbana

gorbana DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Julieta,
    Would you be able to give us some directions to Bon-ao Valencia and Cambucad? Asawa ko isn't too sure where those barangay's are and she'd like to take her Papa and Mama and go take a look-see :smile:. I'm very excited for her to send me some pictures. I've only been to Valencia one time and I really liked the atmosphere there. Heheheh, I'm not the typical foreigner Julieta, Asawa ko and I haven't done much traveling around the Philippines...yet, but surely do hope so. Seems when I go home, we just stay with family and would work on our home plans. Boring huh? Usually, when I can come home we only have about 3 weeks together before returning back here for work. Be so nice once we have our home built, then when I come home will be able to stay longer as that budget will be fulfilled!! Thanks for sharing with us Julieta and God bless you and your family. Jen and Bill

4. OP
    OP
    gorbana

gorbana DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Rico,
    We've tried to reply to your message but unable to do so...just click on our website link below, then click on email. We'd love to see pictures of your property, and if you could include phone number and directions that would be awesome!! Be Well Rico, Jen and Bill

5. julieta

julieta DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    How are you Bill and Jen...

I'm so sorry for the late reply. I am a little busy. It is my pleasure to guide your wife and parents to locate the site if you wish to. Tell her to contact my phone number #09183542173 i live in Talay. Going to Bong ao it is located before reaching Valencia. and Cambucad is going to PNOC but it is only near Palinpinon. the area is cold it is along the road it is about 3km from valencia. if you like overlooking also you can see dumaguete yesterday a friend offer to me 2,150sqr. M. at 600 per sqr. clean titled property.There is already foreign neighbor it is located in Palinpinon.

Attached Files:

6. tubigboy

tubigboy DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Interesting website. Do you have to compete with skype and yahoo messenger?
    As far as working over here. Since you are married to a Filipina, it will be easier for you to work here than if you were not. There are numerous call centers here and some in and around Dumaguete. I would suggest that you start looking into working for one of these outfits around where you live now to get some experience and to see if you like this kind of work. Then, I would suggest that you try to get placed over here in the Philippines. I would let the company know that your goal is to work over here before you start working for them. Maybe if you look up the companies that are already working here in the PI as call centers you can see if there is one affiliate near where you live now. Just a thought. Good luck!

7. Judelyn Jackson

Judelyn Jackson DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Cheap lots

As far as i experienced, i help a friend finding her cheap lot without expecting anything from her. Its my pleasure to help look around a cheap lots with clean title. Just today, we able to close the deal of 832 square meter lot in Bacong for 500 pesos per square meter. We are so satisfied of the papers and its on wide road right of way. If you guys, want my help, i am around till Nov. 24. Actually, going back for states on Nov. 26 but i will be busy preparing our stuff then plus its fiesta also on Nov. 24 and 25 i guess. Here is my cell#09277554714. My email is judelynjackson@yahoo.com. If i am not around also and neep honest people then i can recommend somebody. Its not the like the agent that overpricing the deal.

8. OP
    OP
    gorbana

gorbana DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Julieta, Very gwapa property for sure!! I hope Asawa ko will get over shyness and contact you but if not I will contact you when I come home in February so we can purchase property that Asawa ko will love especially. I really admire thos pix Julieta nindot kaayo!! My cebuano is coming along slowly but I try :smile: Thanks to this awesome forum we will have many properties to look at but more importantly I'm really loving getting to know so many wonderful people!! Thanks again Julieta, God bless, Jen & Bill

9. OP
    OP
    gorbana

gorbana DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tubigboy, Great idea!! We have a lot of call centers here in Idaho especially in our capital city of Boise (boy-see). Nope we don't compete with skype or yahoo as our service is different for example: With video phone having USA number then sending to Asawa ko, she just plugs into power outlet and via ethernet cable to modem for high speed internet. We pay only $30 per month for her phone and she can call anywhere in America, Canada or Puerto Rico for free. Which is very nice when she calls my cell phone while I'm traveling. Then when I get to hotel or back to apartment then I plug in my video phone and we can see each other while we talk!! Really nice for me as I haven't seen our son since he was 2 weeks old (now he is 7 months), but he knows me and laughs with me over video phone..been a real blessing for us and several of our friends here and there in Philippines. Thanks Tubigboy for checking out our website. Do you live in the Philippines full-time? If so I greatly admire you:smile: Take care and God bless, Jen & Bill

10. OP
    OP
    gorbana

gorbana DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Judelyn, Nice to know you were able to help them close their purchase! You know, I am sooooo pleased with this awesome forum!! When I was home and Asawa ko and I looked at different properties we never could get a straight answer and so refreshing meeting so many awesome friends here in this forum!! I gave Asawa ko your number, but she is very shy and probably won't call, but I keep encouraging her to do so. Either way, I will contact you when I go home and we're very excited to look at so many nice properties!! What part of the states do you live in if you don't mind my asking? Have a safe trip Judelyn and pray for the best for all our friends here in this wonderful forum!! God bless, Jen & Bill