Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden Duplicate keys

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by AlwaysRt, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Dave_Hounddriver

Dave_Hounddriver DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +2,502 / 1,061
    Maybe. I bought an electric drill there which turned out to be the same crap you could buy anywhere else but they did have better stuff on offer and the sales clerk did try to "upsell" me.

Citi Hardware has a decent tool section. Worth a look anyway.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    If coming from Robinson's turn right just before the McDonald's by the park (heading towards the boulevard). It's on the left, same block, less than 50 meters from McDonald's.
    The business name always cracked me up (much like POS Marketing). When I first came to Dumaguete I thought it was a gay bar, when I was told they sold clothing I thought it was women's clothing in men's sizes for ladyboys. Now I know it's just a bunch of Filipino and Chinese made crap. I have no idea where the tops and bottoms in the name comes from....maybe something with it being more than one floor? (Or maybe the owners are gay?)

3. OP
    OP
    AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    That would be Robinson's Mall, if coming from Robinson's downtown it would be turn left as you pass McDonald's by the park.

or check out Unitop, same quality stuff. Then from the McDonalds/Park/BPI corner exit, cross the street towards the boulevard, past McDonalds and you will see it on your left.

4. Brian Oinks

Brian Oinks That's Mr. Pig to you Boy! :) Highly Rated Poster

Negros Oriental - Near to Zamboanguita ;)
    Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Is this the small shop just down from McDonalds opposite Jollybee with the keys/stand on the footpath?
    I am looking at getting a key cut for a Lockwood Padlock as well as cleaning up another Lockwood Padlock that we used for the dog's chain and has gotten fine sand in it making operation difficult, I tried using CRC which washed out a lot of grit, but it is still difficult to unlock/lock.

5. OP
    OP
    AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    More like opposite Veteran's Bank

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Sorry I do not know where that is (Veteran's Bank) I go to Dumaguete once a month and even after two+ years here I am still trying to find my bearings as I find it to be a very confusing little City to navigate, especially when tricycle drivers take different routes to get to the same destination. I have seen a small Key Cutter down from McDo's and assumed it might be the place Edward K was talking about.

7. OP
    OP
    AlwaysRt

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Walking directions - From McDo, stay on same side of the road and head North towards Silliman (away from Robinson Mall). The small key cutter will be on your right. If you get to the intersection and see Veteran's Bank on the left corner you went (barely) too far.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Brian Oinks

Ratings:
    +1,535 / 727
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Cool thanks! :thumbsup: Sounds like we are on the same page! :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I think it would be a right turn just before McDonald's if coming from Robinson's. Tops and Bottoms is on the left after that right hand turn.
    Tops and Bottoms:
    Screenshot_20170427-010502.png
    Screenshot_20170427-010642.png
    Screenshot_20170427-011700.png

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    AlwaysRt

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    You are not thinking specific enough (surprisingly, might be the 1st time). If coming from Robinson's Mall you are correct, if coming from Robinson's across from Lee Plaza it is a left just as you pass McDonald's before crossing the street to the park.