Dumaguete Info Search

Dutch national gunned down in Misamis Oriental

Discussion in 'News and Weather' started by TheDude, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    This thread is getting into interesting discussion on the pros and cons of age differences for both the Expat and the Filipina. However it is getting way off topic of the murder of an Expat that could be caused by his "Monger" ways or his drug use. The facts regarding the murder just are not know yet, and probably will never be uncovered by the investigative team that is probably back deeply involved in their local TV programming by this time. The DI forum members will probably never learn the truth of the murder. I would suggest the last few comments on the thread discussing age difference be thrown into new thread... I am sure the discussion will get lively, as there a lot of points of view. Hopefully any discussion will not be too judgmental.
    The new thread will probably last far longer than the murder of another expat thread. Both lines of discussion are good, but do not directly relate in my opinion. Just my thoughts
    @Wrye83
    @DavyL200

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,101 / 333
    Well done, you have hit the nail on the head, every day at any time of day i can see groups of young men on a street corner, under a tree, on the beach drinking and smoking, where does the money come from ? They obviously do not work (maybe night-shift) so the only thing i can think of is that some poor relative (most likely female) is a domestic slave in Singapore or Hong Kong or worse and sending them money.
    If thats pinoy pride then it's the saddest thing i have seen.

• Agree Agree x 4