Dumaguete Info Search

Exit Clearance ECC Exit Clearance

Discussion in 'Passports and Visas' started by horizon155, Sep 24, 2016.

1. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I'm surprised Mike ...usually you have to pay around 2,800 for it. ECC ..Exit Clearance Certificate.
    unless you have been here less than 6 months on a tourist visa or have a SRRV visa.

NB sorry posted before I saw your other posts

2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    I think the difference is that as he as a 13A only need passport, and ACR Card, to pay for what's also called in his case Emigration Clearance Certificate. Are the 2 ECC the same...... not if your Visa is indifferent. And again..... length of stay, how long one has stayed factor in.

3. Mike_Haddon

Mike_Haddon DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +305 / 31
    As I said, I have a 13A with ACR-i card and had not been out of the Philippines for 18 months when I left last April. Very confusing. Would be good to know for sure as I have a very elderly father who's health could worsen at any time and I might have to depart in a hurry.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Mike,
    There are 2 types of ECC, A and B.
    The list you quoted in your post refers to the ECC-A
    With a 13a visa you do need an ECC, but as long as you intend to return to the Philippines you need to get an ECC-B.
    Application form is found at this link It's just a form to print and fill out though, no online application.
    Other requirement is a valid ACR I-card.
    According to this website, an ECC-B can be gotten at the departure airport. In your shoes I would verify with the BI Dumaguete that this is correct.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OzeMike

OzeMike DI Forum Adept

Retired
    Ratings:
    +621 / 46
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Dutchie thank you for this link to the ECC form....where it asks for your Passport Avidavit Number do you think this is my passport number?

6. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Just fill out all parts of the form you are sure of what they mean. The BI people at the airport will assist with the remaining ones.
    Yes I would assume that you're meant to put your passport number there, but just in case that's wrong leave that part blank for now.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Mike_Haddon

Mike_Haddon DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +305 / 31
    Great, thanks Dutchie. Seems straightforward, just so strange I had none of this exiting last year.