Dumaguete Info Search

Expired Emergency Sale: House in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Properties for Sale' started by Rye83, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    PRICE REDUCED FROM 4.5M PESOS TO NOW ONLY 3M PESOS

New Construction House for Sale now selling AT COST since owner has health problem and has reduced the price for IMMEDIATE SALE!

Price: Php 3.0 M

Property Details:

Bedrooms: 3
    Bathrooms: 2
    Lot Size: 1008 sqm
    House Size:126 sqm
    Fencing: concrete post with wire

Modern kitchen with 4 burner gas stove and oven. Hot water in kitchen and bathrooms. Split Air conditioner in all rooms. Ceiling fans in all rooms. Ceiling lights throughout. Outside lighting plus motion lights. Well thought-out storm drainage and plumbing drainage. House electric wired directly to outside generator. Separate generator and storage room. The 3 bedrooms have custom built cabinets/closets.

Contact Information:

Phone: (Philippines) Roger @ 0939-922-9588 or 0917-707-4202
    Phone: (Philippines) Lyra @ 0935-288-6978 or 0920-285-7883
    Email: Contact Us
    More info: Dumaguete Homes or Sponsor Page

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/classifies/realestate//re_images/1414472836_offer_IMG_20141016_130152.jpg

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/classifies/realestate//re_images/1414472836_offer_IMG_20141016_130426.jpg

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/classifies/realestate//re_images/1414472836_offer_IMG_20141016_130502.jpg

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/classifies/realestate//re_images/1412918688_offer_IMG_20141009_124053.jpg

http://www.dumagueteinfo.com/classifies/realestate//re_images/1412918688_offer_IMG_20141009_124140.jpg

2. mokum

mokum DI Senior Member

retired
    Ratings:
    +574 / 136
    What's the location ?

3. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    This property is about halfway between Dumaguete and Bacong on the right hand side of the road if you are coming from Dumaguete (I believe it is the next right after the small gas station/e-games/car-wash on the right). I am working on getting more detailed directions to the property location. Should have that up tomorrow afternoon.

4. digos11217

digos11217 DI New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Location please

5. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    This place looks like one of bill walkers lots out the back of bacong, bacong- valencia rd just past bambulo, turn right at the new waiting shed and follow the track and its on the right side. Nice area and quiet!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    These are the correct directions.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Th owner has a serious illness and had to go back to Hawaii so grab a bargain! Outside needs some landscaping bit a lovely quiet area to chill out! There is also a store/garage half built on the lot area.

8. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,151 / 230
    Is there any problem with land title? deeds etc. Or is it straight forward sale.
    My wife may be interested....JB
    Just checked details. will advise my wife.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  9. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cletus

Cletus DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +357 / 107
    @john boy,

Asawa and I looked at this house a few days ago. I wanted to buy it, asawa didn't. Reason, location, she doesn't want to live that far out. It is a fantastic deal, no problems with title as it is a new house, never been lived in. In fact it needs just a few minor touches to finish. You could actually clean it and move in today. Landscaping has not been done, no trees there yet, it is a blank canvas. Whoever buys this will be getting a VERY GOOD DEAL, IMO. It has split A/C units throughout, steel trusses and roof.

There are some cracks in the ceiling at the joint lines, but that is the only thing that needs repair. I think it was not properly plastered, it is nothing major. Only thing, not a flaw, was the electrical outlets are two prong instead of three. There are lots of outlets, which is great. No window coverings yet. The property is fenced with concrete posts and three strands of barbed wire, not secure at all but wouldn't be that difficult to secure.

From intersection of National Highway thru Bacong at waiting shed turn right if coming from Duma, go approx 2 kms to sign something estates, turn left, go approx 1/2 km on dirt road. The house is on the right side of the road. It is in a subdivision of sorts with approx 8 new/newer houses, all expats according to owner.

Downside, it is on a dirt road. No exisitng garage but lots of room for one, lot over 1000 meters, rectangular shape. Some sort of structure started construction at back of lot for garage or water tank but waaaay too many columns for garage.

Upside, this property could be worth 6m or more with landscaping and fence. There is also a generator but it is at another place, not sure if it would be part of deal or not.

In my opinion this is a well built house and a fantastic deal. My qualifications to make that statement, 40 years carpenter, builder, developer, real estate investor in US.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1