Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Ex-Teacher in Japan Accused of Paying for Sex With 12,700 Women in Philippines

1. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    The first liar never wins: meaning when one guy boast about what he has done, no matter how much he has exaggerated, the second guy can always exaggerate more :sneaky:, and claim title to whatever they are competing about :happy:... obviously with numbers this Japanese guy has quoted, he is the last liar on the subject :pompus:... lol.. and like others I do not believe the numbers... :woot:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    Werye83 you say(would screw a rock ) we say he would screw a brown dog on a chain

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous DI Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 12
    Don't forget it's a foreigner, so always breaking news, @least in the PH. Have no idea how tight are the connections between PNP and JP police.
    The talk of money and more could be more interested than the whole affair of which I have serious doubts it really happened.
    Mathematica was not my favourite waste of time but should all mentioned figures be correct, the guy also deserved a negative Guinness book of records how sad the whole story is yes or no.

• Like Like x 2