Dumaguete Info Search


Expat w/ bayut at McDonalds; does he know?

Discussion in 'Expat Section' started by Cutie ladybug, Mar 30, 2012.

  1. Rye83

    Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

    This is why I'm a firm believer in "try it before you buy it".
     
  2. PrensBana

    PrensBana DI Member

    Could this post be interpreted as a subtle rebuke of DI Tsismis?
     
  3. Rye83

    Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

    This is why I'm a firm believer in "try it before you buy it".
     
  4. andiflip

    andiflip DI Senior Member

    I wonder if he/she was a virgin???
     
  5. newbie27

    newbie27 DI Forum Adept

    Theres nothing wrong with that with Bayot. I saw a lot of couples at Manila, Cebu and Boracay. I believe they're enjoying each others company. Not to mention a lot of Bayot foreigners living in PI too.
     
  6. Rye83

    Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

    I think everyone just needs to get a life and not worry about what others are doing.
     
  7. Broadside

    Broadside DI Forum Patron

    I agree, except that ........................
    the problem arises when those that are buyot direct their unwelcome attentions towards those that clearly arn't. In which case a discreet invitation to a quiet dark corner, followed by a polite smack in the mouth is usually sufficient.
     
  8. expatron

    expatron DI Forum Patron

    On another note, several years ago in Cebu an American married a buyot. He found out on his wedding night.

    Larry
    What in idiot~~!!!!!!
     
  9. ChMacQueen

    ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

    It must be in hope that Obama actually forces USCIS to accept gay visa's because of right now USCIS rejects spousal / fiancee visa's of the same sex as in the US same sex marriage is NOT allowed while certain states have their own laws. USCIS's stance has been that state laws don't trump federal laws. However Obama has ordered his pet Holder to stop defending DOMA (Defense of Marriage Act which is the standing law) in an attempt to allow gay marriage at the federal level w/o congressional support.
     
  10. UncleFatBloke

    UncleFatBloke DI Member

    Oh dear. That was a bit of a cock-up wasn't it! :wink:
     
Loading...