Dumaguete Info Search

Healthcare F.M.P. Reimbursement

Discussion in 'Military and Veterans' started by grandpainak, Aug 27, 2019.

1. OP
    OP
    grandpainak

grandpainak DI Forum Patron Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    UP DATE;

If you should be so lucky to get a check from the FMP you need to be ready for ANOTHER 2 to 2.5 months weight for the bank here, in Dumaguete, to release that money. It seems that the banks here have learned their lesson and DO NOT TRUST the US checks any more that I trust the VA and the FMP.
    As far as I know, right now, the FMP WILL NOT do a direct deposit to my US BANK or any bank for that matter.
    I believe F. M. P. really stands for, F{ }ck, Military, People. My a$$ is already sore. It became really clear to me last April and May that the VA would like nothing more than to see me DEAD,
    Fuckem I am still breathing.:finger::drool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    The 'technique' I used for cashing my FMP check was:
    - Had it mailed to a US address (I keep a US address with a mail forwarding company TravelingMailbox.com for more info)
    -When they emailed me notification of a letter from the VA I had them open and scan both sides of the check, which is made available in my secure account with them.
    -I printed the check and signed it, For Deposit Only and my Bank of America account number (I keep US accounts to make issues like this easier)
    -I used the Bank of America App's electronic check deposit option, you scan the check, front and back with the phone camera and the bank accepts it as if you were at a bank. I think 24 hours or so and it was clear to use.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    grandpainak

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    Surprise Surprise Surprise Surprise.
    Got a check from FMP last Friday for the Manila stay during my coronary nightmare last April in both St Lukes and Manila Dr's. It was in the Phlpost to Alaska by that afternoon. Hope it clears before I have to go to Manila VA OPC the first of March. Only took 10 months from the time we filed and the time it got here. Do you think the FMP would lend me $8,000.oo+ for 10 months at zero interest? FAT FUCKEN CHANCE. Trumpy has money to build a fucken WALL in the desert but not for the service connected medical expenses of a three time Honorably Discharged Combat Vet! Then people wonder why I have trouble admitting that I am an American. Screw it I'm on the 250 to cool off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,368 / 1,258
    I'm glad you got your cheque.
    Any idea how long it took Philpost to get it to you here.
    This year I got two Christmas cards from my Dad. The one from this year and the other from 2018, both arrived the same day. ROLMAO.
    My wife sent my Dad some X-mas cards two weeks before Christmas he got it this week.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    grandpainak

Ratings:
    +700 / 163
    Before the internet I hooked up with my wife by way of snail mail. Two years of letters back and forth. One way took 9 days and the other took only 7 days. Over the last 33 years the mail has slowed to 3 weeks at best and 3 or 4 months at worse. Go figure. That might be the reason I'm still married to my Dumaguete lady. We took the time to get to know each other with out the sex hormones making the wrong choices for us. I had only one photo of her and didn't set eyes on her until I walked into the baggage part of DGT terminal. That is right arrival passengers and waiting friends and family were allowed to meet in the arrival terminal, 33 years ago. It seems to me that the older I get the more screw up the world gets.:blackeye::o o: