Dumaguete Info Search

Fact

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by PatO, Aug 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Is that how long it takes for the drugs in her drink to take effect before she passes out?

TheDude
    This message by TheDude has been hidden. This message may be off-topic or have violated forum rules. (Show message)
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Abhorrent! Abhorrent! x 1
  2. birdwatch

birdwatch DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +308 / 188
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Hmmmn, two-month distance.

When my kids were toddlers, (I have two types btw, Jap-Pino and all Filipino) my then husband was so critical about my yearly two-week vacations to the Philippines. "Why can't you do what my friends' wives do? Take the kids and stay there for two months...everybody's doing it", he said. Still very much in love with him at that time, or probably it was my ego, I did what he "suggested". One time during my stay, I told my mother that I felt anxious and worried. I can feel my heart beating crazy and thought like, has something bad happened to my husband... did he fall at his construction site or worst, a car crash? So I prayed like how my mother did because my husband hated to own a mobile phone and nobody picked up my call at his office which has only one employee who is either with him or to another work assignment. We had no phone at home because the office was just a stone's throw from our apartment.

I found out later on my return that only his penis seriously fell into somebody's p*ssy.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Hmmm ... you try balancing one the next time you do it :smile:
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.