Dumaguete Info Search

Faulty rapid test kits

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by mirohu, Jun 9, 2021.

1. mirohu

mirohu DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Toto

Toto DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +666 / 205
    There's no mention of Rapid Tests being used this time. In any case, a few false positives won't bother me, but a few false negatives will. From your source:
    upload_2021-6-9_14-39-27.png

3. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    5 days ago a Lady about 55 years of age whom collected plastic daily to recycle her entire life, got a temperature, started coughing and day 3 of illness has now died! She was always a smile and happy and was buried without a Covid testing the second day of departure. Her husband has walked 5 days straight now telling every one he can approach, that his Wike has died. (pity parade mentality looking for coin) Mean-while...... he wears no mask and may be in the first 2 weeks of contagion. Don't expect anything but Covid right in your face soon enough. Not just the Phils suffers from the ignorant. but 198 Countries have no shortage of idiots.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mara1306

Mara1306 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    • Informative Informative x 3
  5. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,377 / 1,261
    Sorry to hear about your aunt and hope she has a full and speedy recovery.
    Some of her expenses may be paid by the government. My cousin had most of her expenses from SUMC covered by philhealth. It's worth looking into.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Mara1306

Mara1306 DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Blood Type:
    I don't know.
    Luckily, they're loaded financially so they don't have that problem. All members of her immediate family have been infected as well... Then they infected my grandparents. My grandfather passed away at ACE last week. Philhealth covered 100% of his 700k plus bill. Needless to say, the last month has been super stressful. My hair has turned white overnight lol.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  7. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    Sorry about your loss and stresses - there is no 'condolence' rating, so just saying sorry to you.