Dumaguete Info Search

Electronics & Appliances Fedex processing fee?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by Dutchjob, May 22, 2019.

1. furriner

furriner DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +348 / 70
    Right, my fedex has been delivering to Valencia through air21 which doesn’t sound too local or connected to fedex, however they probably use a variety of local delivery methods including their own as you state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Is the FedEx hub still located in/near Pulantubig/Judyville?I went to their "warehouse" there once a long time ago. A compete disaster that place was. Packages laying around and stacked up all over the place with absolutely no organization. Took them quite some time to find my package (I had to help, which involved me handling other people's mail). Looked to be someone's home (several generations of family obviously living there), loads of mangey dogs yapping constantly. I've seen severe hoarder's homes in better condition.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Dutchjob

Dutchjob DI Member

Fulltime Gago, part time manager
    Ratings:
    +227 / 39
    Makes you wonder if the 560php warehouse processing fee really goes to the warehouse... Hahahahahahahahaahahahah

• Agree Agree x 1