Dumaguete Info Search


Fencing and alarm systems

Discussie in 'Classifieds' gestart door fundiver198, 30 nov 2009.

Niet open voor verdere reacties.
  1. Pedro

    Pedro DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

    Wow, don't ever forget to feed him. Just look at those eyes, its enough to scare you out of your own yard.
     
  2. Knowdafish

    Knowdafish DI Forum Luminary

    It would be cheaper to hire full time security than to properly feed a Bull Mastiff!
     
  3. Judy

    Judy DI Member

    i like that idea, i want to have big guard dogs when we get there. do you have any idea who are selling these kinds of dogs and how much?
     
  4. aying

    aying DI Member

    Judy,

    If all things go well, by the 1st week of Feb, our Rott is going to have pups. Give another 2 mos. Should be ready for sale. IF and WHEN you need one do tell so I can reserve 1 for you.
     
  5. expatron

    expatron DI Forum Patron

    Electric fence

    If you are looking for an electric fence (imported not dangerous) post your e mail and I will send you the info
    Thanks
     
  6. shadowfax

    shadowfax DI New Member

    I bought siren alarms at Handyman's in Robinson's. They sell in the range of 1-3.5k depending on they type you want. They serve the purpose very well.

    What I have is a motion detector that calls my cellphone when it trips. It's connected to your landline and sure makes a very loud noise! Hope this helps...
     
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Laden...