Dumaguete Info Search

Home & Garden FENNEL SEED

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by LENNY, Mar 15, 2016.

1. rbrown

rbrown DI Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 8
    I use them in a pork breakfast sausage.....haven't used them for other dishes. The flavor is quite distinct and strong so a little goes a long ways.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Canadianized

Canadianized DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +224 / 27
    I have heard of them being used in bread but I don't eat bread anymore.

3. OP
    OP
    LENNY

LENNY DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +166 / 17
    I use them to make my Italian Sausage.....

4. OP
    OP
    LENNY

Ratings:
    +166 / 17
    I would like the equivelant of about 3 or 4 McCormick seasoning jars you know the small ones that have choices of... chili powder .. Pizza Seasoning...Oregano... so forth..could you meet me at Gie Gie's sportsbar tomorrow Saturday about 2 pm ?? It's located across the street from Big Boy Liquors.... Banilad......There's a Taco place next to Big Boy liquors there also ..... white sign out front with Karaoke on it ....just ask for Lenny everyone knows me there

......................And yes.. you do not want to use the fennel seeds for growing the plant they are treated with chemicals and poisons stay away from them !!!!

5. OP
    OP
    LENNY

Ratings:
    +166 / 17

I WANT TO THANK RBROWN FOR BRINGING ME A PACKAGE OF FENNEL SEED TO THE SPORTSBAR I WAS AT PRETTY DAM COOL OF HIM TO DO SO...THANK YOU AGAIN AND DO NOT FORGET TO STOP BY I OWE YOU DUDE !!

• Like Like x 4
  6. rbrown

rbrown DI Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 8
    No problem and you are very welcome. I searched all over like you did so I felt obligated to help you get what you wanted. It can be difficult, if not impossible, to find things here sometimes. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 3