Dumaguete Info Search

Electronics & Appliances Fil Products

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by PatO, Jul 3, 2020.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Dont expect too much from fil products. What youre looking for does not exist.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Obliged Friend

Obliged Friend DI Forum Adept Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
    I have PLDT unlimited 100 Mbps..Apple TV and ROKU. Numerous streaming movie and TV Apps. VPN Express. Cable TV is obsolete. Today...is Heineken...Tuna steak...Dr. No. Plants v Zombies 2 is fun. Reading “Gone with the Wind’.

The internet has allowed me to research my family history...I had no clue...Confederate and American Revolution ...
    soldiers....and the Battle of Hastings. Located my ancestors house..has my family name on the gate...built after the battle of Hastings. Had no idea was an English Norman. The Mormons have a great ancestor research App....it’s free.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,854 / 1,022
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Are the streaming service connected to the TV or PC. Looking to get rid of Cignal need an alternative.

4. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    I'm curious
    What's the ancestor app?

5. NowandThen

NowandThen DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +353 / 87
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    Seems you just discovered the internet.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

6. charlyB

charlyB DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +1,096 / 332
    Over 4 years ago i changed to Fil products from Cignal and had the same problem as you, at the office the manager said this is something that would be updated in time, luckily enough i did not want to wait and cancelled the deal.

7. jim787

jim787 DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +434 / 38
    This is not a service provided by Fil Products. It can only give you views of each channel in real time. For each content provider, try their website.
    [Can someone help me with my. FP TV remote. I want to be able to Program Guide, select a channel, and see what programs are on every hour. When I attempt, nothing shows each hour (I go to menu, program guide, and select a channel). Same if I press EPG.]

8. Obliged Friend

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
  9. Obliged Friend

Ratings:
    +288 / 77
    Blood Type:
    O-
    The Apple TV device is connected to the TV via HDMI. The TV via Apple connects to my Apple devices..IPads and Phone. The streaming Apps...are located in the App Store. What’s downloaded on one device...also downloads on the others that are connected or shared.
    VPN Express...gives me the codes...to change the IP address. Making the IP address in the USA not the Philippines. I can select just about any city or country where VPE has servers.

The Apple TV device can be purchased at the Robinsons Apple store. I don’t have a Smart TV...just a basic Sharp LED that’s several years old.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Always a Poppy

Always a Poppy DI Senior Member Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +828 / 142
    I use Flixtor streaming service. £79 ($105) for two years. Movies going back to the 1920s and TV series as well. When I got this I cancelled Cignal and saved equivalent of £120 ($160) per year. I believe there are a number of such services, but had no issues with Flixtor so far and is ad free for the premium service.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1