Dumaguete Info Search

Suggestion Find Goods or Services in DGTE

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by JohnInValencia, Jun 8, 2015.

1. JohnInValencia

JohnInValencia DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    I spend a lot of time trying to find where to buy things or where I can hire someone for a particular service. I think a forum category such as FINDING GOOD OR SERVICES would be very handy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Good idea. If the forum gets a little more active and there is a higher demand for finding that kind of stuff I will add a forum.

• Like Like x 1
  4. nwlivewire

nwlivewire DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Army Navy

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +715 / 91
    Blood Type:
    A+
    If I may add something here....

This would be a great forum topic to add.

1. This would be the "Go To" website for anyone visiting in the Duma area who needs to find some good or service.

2, This website could become the "Go To" website for those who are staying in the Duma area, and are new and in need particular goods or services.

3. This may help lay down more groundwork that will establish a broader readership, and get new ex-pats plugged into the community, too.

And finally, this may also help attract and generate a revenue stream for this site.

nwlivewire

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I have added the "Where to Find" forum under the Dumaguete category. You should see this on the forum list now. When you create a thread there you will be required to add a prefix to the title (this is located just to the left of where you enter the title of the thread. There are a couple options for a prefix.....some are similar.....don't think to hard about it and select one that applies.)

I did a quick search for existing "where to find" threads and threw them in the new sub-forum so there are already quite a few threads in there.

Moderators: if you run across any threads outside of this sub-forum that belong in there please go ahead and relocate them to their new home. I'll do my best to go through the older stuff to fill up that sub-forum.