Dumaguete Info Search

Fishing near Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Hobbies and special interests' started by george, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Liverpool fan

Liverpool fan DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,094 / 279
    Blood Type:
    O+
    I like fishing as a hobby but I'm no professional, just enjoy being on and at the sea. Optimas is the only place to buy fishing supplies in Dumaguete, it's close to hotel Essencia, pls use google map. Dumaguete Fishing Adikz is a facebook group with a lot of info and you can ask about any kind of fishing you have on your mind, professional guys there, and many of them are willing to share their knowledge. There are so many ways of fishing from ultra-light to big game fishing and inshore/of shore and in the sea or lake and river. There is a YouTube channel with Mike Alano, it's really good there you can see what kind of fishing you can find in this area. He is also a member here and owner of Subida souvenir shops, unfortunately, he is busy with developing his business for now and told me he has no time for fishing at this moment. There is a video from Mabinay Highland resort where you can catch snakehead, I been there and know other members on this site also been fishing there. It's okay for a picnic, but if you want to stay overnight find another resort, it's a mosquito farm there, bring some protection against the mosquito. You are welcome to contact me or ask anything, I will do my best to help you in the right direction if I can