Dumaguete Info Search


Fitness Gym

En tråd i 'Dumaguete City' startet av Gyrusty, 3 Okt 2015.

  1. PatO

    PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

    Semester? If you are a student I heard they used to have a discount. Noting for us old farts.
     
  2. OP
    OP
    Gyrusty

    Gyrusty DI New Member

    Really? That would be nice. It's very convenient since the school is pretty near the gym.
     
  3. OP
    OP
    Gyrusty

    Gyrusty DI New Member

    Any ways. Do the instructor make the recommended training program for the month?
     
  4. Jack Peterson

    Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

    Please excuse me if I may sound Arrogant and Forward, but although I am sure people are only too willing to answer your Questions, are these Questions not going to be answered more fully for you from a personal Visit to the Gym? After all As you say, it is just around the Corner from you. ( Well pretty near as you put it)
    Just my Thoughts But.................:wink:

    Jack :finger:
     
    • Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Gyrusty

    Gyrusty DI New Member

    Dearly noted.
     
Laster inn...