Dumaguete Info Search

For the anti vaxers and vaxers

Discussion in 'COVID-19' started by cabb, May 21, 2021.

1. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    Your post surprised me a little. Usually you stick with science. You obviously don't like China or anything they influence, fair enough. Normally I don't trust them as far as I could throw them. It seems the WHO doesn't enjoy a good reputation at the moment either. So who do you trust.
    I don't think China will stray too far from the truth on the vaccine situation. They are trying to salvage their reputation and they know the world has them under a magnifying glass.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    There is definitely a bias there. I can't stand their government and trust nothing that comes from them. There is no amount of evidence (that comes from them or a country they have their political claws in) that would change my mind. Maybe the vaccine is safe and they are trying to salvage their reputation...but this gives them even more reason to lie and suppress any negative information, something they have long history of. There is just no winning me over when it comes to the Chinese government, their reputation is forever tarnished in my view and nothing short of a complete purge and replacement of the CCP would change that.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Can I ask where in Bacong you got the vaccine? Thanks

4. Show Pony

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    They were giving the shot at the basketball court behind the LGU.
    To register you should see your barangay hall.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. jimeve

jimeve DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired.
    Ratings:
    +1,856 / 1,026
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I went there yesterday, they told me I have to go to Sacsac Bacong. Do you live in Bacong proper?

6. eskirvin

eskirvin DI Forum Adept Blood Donor Veteran Navy

Signal Planner
    Ratings:
    +410 / 50
    Blood Type:
    A-
    Amen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Show Pony

Ratings:
    +2,376 / 1,261
    West poblacion.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    It's Chinese.

Btw, there is nothing, of course, to stop you having a second dose with something else. Until then, you should still not assume you are 100% protected (same with all vaccines) and still take care.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Notmyrealname

Notmyrealname DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,600 / 2,889
    The problem with China is that it does not give a toss. They have done nothing to salvage their reputation for the oppression of other countries, threats against other countries and misappropriating seas and land that do not belong to them. If they want to salvage their reputation then I suggest they free Tibet, erase the 9 dash line, give back stolen islands to the Philippines and other countries, stop threatening Taiwan, stop giving loans to poor nations so they can control them, stop using their nukes as a threat and allow democratic elections in China. I think I missed a lot out. There is no evidence whatsoever IMO they are working towards salvaging their reputation but more towards becoming financially and militarily the strongest power, so they can steal more. Btw, their population is declining and that might curtail them a little.

• Like Like x 1
  10. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    I asked Jack Sh*t if it is safe to take the vaccine. He said he doesn’t know. I heard my barangay is suppose to come by tomorrow to see who wants the vaccine. Given I don’t have much left that can go wrong, I will take it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    Last edited: May 25, 2021