Dumaguete Info Search

Update Forum Security Certs Updated

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Rye83, Apr 4, 2016.

1. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    There is deff something odd as I have same also pat,the back button on my iPad.and also when swapping between different sites then go back to Di,it defaults back to the main menu page.

2. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    No version of Windows has the bugs worked out of it. Windows is one giant bug just waiting for hackers to exploit. Saying a certain Windows version is better than another is like saying vegan farts don't smell as bad as vegetarian farts. :wacky:

Anyway, the problem with the back (and forward) button was the custom search I place on the forum yesterday. Can't seem to get it working at the moment so I have removed it for now. Should be sorted for the time being.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I can confirm that it is back to 'normal' for me. Thanks!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Updated the certs again. Should be good for 3 years this time.

Screenshot (169).png

Gotta find out what this new "Forward Secrecy" thing is to get it back up to an A+. Will have to deal with that when I have more free time.

Fapbook:
    Screenshot (171).png

Trump House:
    Screenshot (174).png

Google:
    Screenshot (178).png

Check if a site's connection is secure - Chrome Help
    Screenshot (183).png

Only tested the site in Windows 10 using Chrome. If you are having problems while using a different OS/browser let me know.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. TheDude

TheDude DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
  6. TheDude

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    And are you saying you don't have free time there? Are you actually having to work on this contract?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TheDude

Ratings:
    +1,465 / 822
    Ah, you're running Cpanel on DigitalOcean. You should have full access, so the following thread is likely what you'll need. Note that this thread is for Cpanel 56. Check what version you're running.

Getting Perfect Forward Secrecy Question

8. OP
    OP
    Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Catching up on a bunch of work that had been backed up prior to my arrive. That's the nicest way I can put it. :meh: March is also a busy time of year due to the Afghan New Year/start of the fighting season/software updates.

Yes, I have full access/control. I've seen that thread just haven't had time to get to it. Hopefully I'll have time to get to it next week.