Dumaguete Info Search

Forum Title

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Jack Peterson, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,215 / 1,090
    One thing I have noticed is, on the Search page, it only says Topic not which Forum it is in. you only get to know which Forum after you have opened the post. Sometimes we may not want, to go into that Forum but there we are, in it.

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Nothing I can do about that. That's just how the search works with vbulletin5.

3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,215 / 1,090
    OK That's a pity but Thank You, for the Quick response

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    JP: Let me correct myself here, I was a little too fast on the reply. (the search feature is not something I have ever really used....or tested on the new forum.)

If you are using the search you should see the forum that the topic is in. See attached photo. I see "Username" replied to "this topic" in "this forum" and then a portion of their post is seen below that. Perhaps I am misunderstanding your question or maybe I am seeing something that you are not. This is what I see when I search. Let me know if you are seeing something else or if I am just not understanding your question.

Attached Files:

5. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,215 / 1,090
    That my friend is not what we are seeing.

6. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Can you post here what you see?

(Look for the "PrtSc" button on your keyboard. With windows you might have to hit the windows key or the "fn" key at the same time as the print screen button.)

7. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,215 / 1,090
    OK now i have errors all over this error uploading screen print, Error on Preview Not my day.

8. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,215 / 1,090
    OK here it is Hope it shows OK

9. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,215 / 1,090
    One more try

10. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,796
    Blood Type:
    O+
    That is strange. When you look at the "Search" field up top do you see a small arrow pointing downward that expands the search criteria? If it does try playing with those settings and go into Advanced Search and adjusting and saving the settings there.

Attached Files: