Dumaguete Info Search

Forum Title

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & User Feedback' started by Jack Peterson, Oct 2, 2014.

1. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Wrye, I am going to sleep on this because we are most definatley at cross purposes and one of us will get insane, most probably me. I have someone coming later to help me, Tomorrow we WILL sort this out.

regards JP:worried:

2. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    lol I'm not sure it will be you that goes crazy. :twak: (If I could remove that search field I would!.....it just happens to be one of the only items on the page I cannot edit. Go figure.)

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    AHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem We second that. My pages are still not right.

Attached Files:

4. Rye83

Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Yeah, but his was an easy fix. Cletus, the new forum is above the Expat section.

*sigh* :indifferent: What browser are you using JP? If you have IE please stop using that. It sucks. I am pretty sure you are using it because I have noticed a few of the problems on the forum that you have mentioned in the past (like the autocorrect spelling thing) only when I use the IE Browser. Many of these problems only exist in IE explorer. Please.....pretty pretty please, switch browsers. It will make both of our lives much easier.

Download Google Chrome here if you use windows:
    http://www.google.com/chrome/browser/

or if you don't like Chrome you can download Firefox here:
    https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/

These links are for Windows. If you are using a Mac, which you don't strike me as the type, let me know and I will post links specific to that OS.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    I am on Chrome!

6. Rye83

FIRE
    Ratings:
    +16,069 / 3,795
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Really? Well sh*t. I was hoping switching browsers would keep you busy for awhile. So umm......Chrome sucks....try switching to Firefox of IE. :wink: lol Joke na lang.

Can you provide me some screen shots in your topic about your problem? Specifically one showing the "numbers missing on the bottom"? I don't fully understand.....just remember there is no such thing as too many screen shots. Post a screen shot of every problem, anything missing and any error message (if any) that pops up on your screen.

7. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    Screen Shot of September 7th.:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

8. OP
    OP
    Jack Peterson

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,207 / 1,082
    shot of search page at 9.13 am today, can you now see the difference?:(

Attached Files:

9. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    I am having difficulty posting and this is a test. Would have done it under site problems but it is closed.

10. robert k

robert k DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,213 / 264
    I can't seem to post unless I quote something. I would have posted under the site problem thread but it is closed. This is a test.