Dumaguete Info Search

Fresh homemade cheese

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by smurfje, Apr 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smurfje

smurfje DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Fresh homemade cheese for sale.Absolute no sugar add.Different taste,Nature,Black pepper,Garlic,Basilicum,etcc .Iff intrested txt

2. OP
    OP
    smurfje

smurfje DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I am suprised for the many intrestings.Better send a private message.I can replay and give more explonation.Not so easy in txt.Thx:smile: :smile: :smile:

3. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    it would be easier to post the information here...

4. Rev. Robinson

Rev. Robinson DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Yes please post the information here. I would to see what you have to offer and the prices.

5. OP
    OP
    smurfje

smurfje DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yes i will post next week.Just work out some practical details now.Must be absolutly shure about the quality.There is already many intresting.We are also bussy to find acces point near Duma.Thx

6. OP
    OP
    smurfje

smurfje DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The cheese is avaible now.Some information about the product.We use a high quality fresh full fat milk,sterlillized.For the packing we found a high quality plastic pots.The fresh chees is in portions of 200 gram,pure,no salt,sugar,etc.You can put ur own flavor.You can eat like a dessert.I plan to make a smaller for kids,with small sugar and strawberry jam.Good alternative for children ho not like drink milk.The other type is more dry,small salt,flavor nature,garlic and black pepper for the moment.It will be in portions off 160 gram.Because its a fresh produck keep always very cold,0-4°C,area just below ur freezer and out off sun.You can keep minimum 1 week.For 1 kilo cheese we need about 9 a 10 lires off milk.The price is 150 peso for both portions.Peter the baker here well know will sell it also and deliver in Dumaguete,Bacong,Dauin and Valencia.You can always come here also iff ur near Zamboaguita.Here the cellnumber, Peter in Bacong 09152093863
    So i hope you will like.We are open for questions and sugestions.Just a note
    Cheese is product off nature.We work complete manual.So the taste can be a little different,depents the climate,milk,even the foods the cows eat and ofcourse myself also.Like a musician,you can play never the same song exact to times equell.

7. OP
    OP
    smurfje

smurfje DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Small note about the cheese.Because its a direct produce to costumer service.For the full taste the cheese need a maturing time.It take 4 a 5 days after manufactering for the full and best taste.After that its still minimum 2 weeks good in refrigator.The 1 week as told before,thats the maturing time.Its also a full fat +40% product.Regards

8. Rhoody

Rhoody DI Forum Luminary

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    Think I should get some free samples for free advertising on DI... hehe

9. OP
    OP
    smurfje

smurfje DI Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Its made with 100% fresh cowmilk.