Dumaguete Info Search

FS Shure Beta 87A Condenser Vocal Microphone

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by connoisseur, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donunus

donunus DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is the one I have.
    http://www.amazon.com/Shure-Beta-Vocal-Condendser-Microphone/dp/B0002BACBO

There are some reviews at the bottom of that page.

The difference is huge coming from a cheap mic IMO and coming even from shures own SM58(The Live Standard that most international rock bands use), they are still better in clarity in that all the throat and saliva sounds are heard and every dynamic nuance in your vocal delivery is captured. This mic is also more sensitive so you won't have to turn the mixer up as much. Sometimes with some mixers it can be a problem with lesser mics when even at full volume the vocals can't cut through the sounds of the other instruments. Also there is less of a problem with microphone feedback with this mic compared to any of the others Ive tried.

2. tunji oluwajuyemi

tunji oluwajuyemi DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Sounds good man I would like to plug it in one day..It was the SM58 that my friend used in arizona..I do have poor volume power with my cheap mics even on phantom power mixer..I just hope I make it back with my budget in good hold,you know today I busted a tire on my truck beyond patching,its these kinds of things I hope not to drown in before i leave for dumaguete..

3. donunus

donunus DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    price drop to P9,000. I'd rather take the huge loss than have it hanging around in my closet not being used

4. tunji oluwajuyemi

tunji oluwajuyemi DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    If you are willing to take the current equivalent of $200 about 8,600.php then I'm interested,,My music equipment showed up yesterday all in tact and we had a blast with the household but we just had no microphone stand and only short cable yet efficient mics(one has bad cable now cutting out at random)..This is not a promise to buy it but if you bring it over and lets see what it does on my set,then we go from there? I quote $200 here because the mic you have is listed on musicians friend web site for $250 or less new. so since its used,If i find it to be in perfect working order,and the stand and cables are offered I will take it.I have $200 being sent to me this week so my extra income deal in hawaii is panning out so far..Call 09169483639...I live in banilad city limit area

5. donunus

donunus DI Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    mic sold! Hope you enjoy it Tunji :smile:

6. White Dragon

White Dragon DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have some like new SM58s and SM57s that i brought from Canada with me would you like to look at them as well and I am a singer as well ;-).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.