Dumaguete Info Search

Vehicles & Servicing Best Posts in Thread: Fuel price in the ph,how low will it go!

1. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,399 / 1,263
    When Iran adds another 500,000 barrels a day prices will drop even further.
    I see more traffic on the road in the near future.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    A friend of mine has just been retired from the oil industry,he worked in aus for the last few years on the gas wells.
    He reckons the barrel price could fall as low as $15 before it bottoms out,there will be a lot of people out of work before this ends.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Nutz2U2

Nutz2U2 DI Member Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +269 / 29
    As when living in every other country in the world, every $$ / peso saved in the weekly / monthly budget will put a bigger smile on wifey's face.

And that matters to me :wink:. She gives more freely to the "entertainment" budget when the overall budget is less tight.

:o o:

• Like Like x 3
  4. DavyL200

DavyL200 DI Forum Luminary ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +5,126 / 466
    Oil firms PTT and Shell Petroleum Corp. on Monday announced another rollback of prices of its fuel products.

Shell and PTT said they will slash the prices of its gasoline and diesel by P1.00 per liter and P1.45 per liter, respectively.

Shell said it will also cut the price of its kerosene products by P1.25.

The latest price adjustments will take effect at 6 a.m. Tuesday, January 19. —ALG, GMA News

- See more at: Oil firms to rollback pump prices Tuesday | Money | GMA News Online

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    I agree the same holds true for America. Many companies going out of business and people out of work. Many of the little guys are being bought out by the big Oil Corporations who are better able to ride out this price slump, but you can guarantee when things turn around the prices will go up much faster and the big oil companies are going to reap huge windfall profits at the expense of the public IMPO.

• Agree Agree x 2