Dumaguete Info Search


Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Food & Grocery Gas or charcoal grill

En tråd i 'Businesses - Services - Products' startet av tanjay, 10 Jul 2017.

  1. Rye83

    Rye83 with pastrami Admin Secured Account Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Army

    Reg.:
    3 Mai 2010
    Innlegg:
    13.106
    Liker mottatt:
    5.029
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Coconut charcoal is real charcoal. You just have to be able to adapt to the heat differences. BBQ novices may have trouble with it though.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  2. ShawnM

    ShawnM Living the dream, Plan B ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

    Reg.:
    15 Feb 2009
    Innlegg:
    1.585
    Liker mottatt:
    1.210
    Blood Type:
    A-
    I actually prefer the coconut charcoal over the "wood" charcoal but seems to be more seasonal than the wood (at least what we see available in Tanjay). The coconut charcoal burns a bit hotter and faster so you need to adjust your grilling style a bit. Both types are really cheap.

    I do understand though...kingsford charcoal is so much better and easier to grill with, but it is what it is. I was told by someone years ago that you could get "normal" bags of charcoal at the old Clark AB but don't know for sure.

    Shawn
     
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Sedona

    Sedona DI Forum Adept

    Reg.:
    13 Jun 2017
    Innlegg:
    384
    Liker mottatt:
    163
    A couple of weeks ago I noticed that the hardware store in City Mall had a big stack of bags of Kingsford charcoal in front of their entrance. Within a few days they were sold out and I kicked myself for not buying about five bags. Not sure if that was a one shot deal, or something they have on a regular basis.
     
    • Informative Informative x 2