Dumaguete Info Search

Georg Steakhouse Valencia

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by PatO, Jan 6, 2024.

1. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,556 / 1,017
    Has anyone been there?

2. Best Answer:
    Post #2 by Crystalhead, Jan 6, 2024 (4 points)
  3. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +2,003 / 1,090
    Best Answer
    Not been there but did read that it's best to make a reservation if you intend to go after 4pm as it is usually packed. That is telling in itself!

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,556 / 1,017
    My wife and family (without me) went there yesterday. The restaurant's menu has many of the steaks available that you would find at most 5-star steakhouses, at 5-star prices. They shared ribs.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Dutchie

Dutchie DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 123
    Blood Type:
    A+
    We've been there twice recently, once in the runup to Christmas to check it out and then made a reservation for our Christmas dinner.
    First time we went they were still getting the hang of it I assume, having opened less than a week before.
    Our experience was pretty much ok, the asawa enjoyed the salmon, the daughter the chicken and my pizza was ok also.
    Yes they have plenty steaks on the menu, but not cheap.

• Informative Informative x 1