Dumaguete Info Search

Gerry's On The Beach

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by Duma Dining/bar critic, Mar 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Duma Dining/bar critic

Duma Dining/bar critic DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Upon arriving the place resembles a paradise resort,it's a restaurant /bar combo ,.with brick oven pizza that all the other brick oven pizza impersonators in town can't touch! The pizza is priced great and is better ! The science of pizza has been discovered I could say in the Philippines..the place is large ,clean ,new and on the beach.the setting has no traffic at all.cold beers , full bar ,nice staff of girls, the best of the best .no more imitation pizzas ,this is the best of the best in the best setting,enjoy. 3km south of Bacong on left,to beach look for sign to Jerry's on the beach.,.i feel sorry for the other pizza places,after the town sees this.enjoy!

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jack Peterson

Jack Peterson DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster SC Connoisseur Veteran Air Force

Happily Retired
    Ratings:
    +5,209 / 1,086
    :eek: well I guess you [​IMG] this place to us then :thumbsup:
    Any more information like contact numbers or links so Dustin can do a show case of it? maybe a menu and some pricing.

• Like Like x 3
  3. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    09082117077, We are finishing reno's, during that time we are now serving our great pizza's, burgers, fries,onion rings, potato salad etc. Once completely open we will add breakfast and local food.

Open from noon til 9pm now. We will adjust the hours to suit the needs of our customers once officially open... Gerry

4. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Wish you all the best Gerry!

5. gerry_bc

gerry_bc DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +608 / 34
    So it's official (DTI)... My new place in San Miguel Bacong is called Gerry's on the Beach. Now open 6 days a week from noon til 8pm. Serving great pizza, burgers and more. I will work with Dustin to make a sponsor page soon. Posting menu, prices and specials. 09082117077

We are buying an easyride and providing free shuttle service from Duma to here and back 4 times a day starting late next month. Stay in touch for more news soon. Gerry Photo0308.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    Looks great.....pass the salt and pepper! Good luck with your venture Gerry.

7. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    Very good idea, as you are a significant distance from Dumaguete, and many people do not have transportation.

• Like Like x 1
  8. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    We decided to visit Gerrys new resto bar and sample the food,we were very empressed with the progress he has made the new renovation so far and will be great when completed.Gerry's has put a lot of time and thougth into the design and has a great ideas for the future.Now what came for FOOD and BEER the later was ice cold.We started with Fish and Beer Butter very nice,then we all decided on Hamburger some had potato salad,some with fries then to our surprise gerry brought out a 12 inch.pizza for us to try half margarita half peperoni i am sure he well sell many of these when he gets into full swing.Great to see he has pick great girls on his staff.Good time was had by all.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. gord

gord DI Member Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★ No Ads ★ Showcase Reviewer ✤✤Forum Sponsor✤✤ Forum Sponsor

businessman
    Ratings:
    +155 / 13
    Good luck Gerry. I will stop by and see you soon.

• Like Like x 1
  10. filmguy

filmguy DI Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 7
    Blood Type:
    A+
    not just great food a great atmosphere as well. I love the place

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.