Dumaguete Info Search

Review Getting killed in Dumaguete

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by NowandThen, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Jens K

Jens K DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +764 / 47
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    I suggest you visit this or a similar area one day and explain that to the people there. especially to the kids who were born there (clearly not their fault) and who have very little chances to ever escape that situation through "a bit of sacrifice and simple living".

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Cerne

Cerne DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +538 / 199
    https://www.bbc.com/news/topics/cnx753je2r4t/philippines

Aye. This tacker has a golden road ahead, riches, Shabu, predators. It’s all, insert your deities plan and good news.

Sorry Glendazumba, thanks for the effort, hard work, and uplifting stuff you do here. But your comment needs a whole lot of rethinking.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Show Pony

Show Pony DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +2,368 / 1,258
    I wait with baited breath.

HEADZ UP NegOr
    1 hr ·
    Malacañang Announcement
    (Public Service announcement)

Officials of the Presidential Task Force on Media Security and the PNP will announce a major breakthrough in the killing of Dumaguete broadcaster Dindo Generoso.

The announcement will be made in a briefing in Malacanang at 11:30am today November 15, 2019.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    ALL B*S*. They just announced yesterday's surrender of the third suspect...OLD news...... And as I said Tuesday, "And the "unnamed" politician, official, or crime lord that ordered the hit is still free and might never be brought to justice." How sad for the future of the Philippines. Of course, Jeffrey Epstein's murderer will never be named either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,977 / 1,087
    And here it is. Could almost be posted as Joke of the week but apparently it's true.
    "Suspect whom confessed and one of the 1st to be arrested ....."released"

https://www.pna.gov.ph/articles/1087250

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. andiflip

andiflip DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 173
    Puppets on a string obeying the puppet master.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Outcast

Outcast DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +335 / 128
    He is likely to be dead with8in a week or two anyway, so...

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ericthered

Ericthered DI New Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 3
    There’s so much one could say about Dumaguete that’s just wrong but my asawa speaks with wisdom with three words,leave it alone.
    The one dog next door who barks all night without let up,owners oblivious to it and just don’t care.
    I went out on a limb without permission and yelled out one night from my second floor window,shut that §§§§**** dog up,the owner scowled at me on the road for the next month.
    Made a comment about pigs being slaughtered near our house everyday,sometimes at different hours,was threatened with being the next lechon by workers,retracted statement on asawas stern reprimand.
    Listened to the inane statement over a year ago about culling the dogs in our barangay,noticed now that they are more prolific,some of them will soon be getting a letter from the Queen for attaining the 100 year old mark.
    Pigs again,next door neighbor after promising to cease having pigs next to our fence has i noticed two more for some distant wedding.
    So you remain silent because that’s the way apparently it has to be,my asawa speaks truthfully,offend these people,whilst you might forget,they don’t.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. osodelnorte

osodelnorte DI Forum Adept Restricted Account Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +254 / 86
    When in Rome do as the Romans do equates to When in the Philippines STFU & MYOB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    NowandThen

NowandThen DI Forum Adept Restricted Account

Ratings:
    +353 / 87
    Blood Type:
    AB+
    I had to look up STUF & MYOB in the urban dictionary. Now I got it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1