Dumaguete Info Search

Globe issues?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by DavyL200, Oct 1, 2016.

1. WATSISNAME

WATSISNAME DI Member

Ratings:
    +255 / 100
    The last couple days were real crappy, waiting for ages to load...This morning 01/12 back to being good (as good as it gets anyway lol )

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ChMacQueen

ChMacQueen DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

Ratings:
    +1,386 / 173
    Even my internet has gone way slow. I want to go down and complain to globe and yell at them a bit (makes me feel better) but I hate waiting an hour or two with their extremely slow service. Calling them irritates me more because they just sound so dumb.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. RR_biker

RR_biker DI Senior Member Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +746 / 109
    Agree. When I ever get the guts to go to Rmall to visit Globe customer service, within a couple of minutes I loose my appetite to wait any longer. So I believe it's part of their policy and instruction to their staff to slow down as much as possible thus reducing the number of complaints to be dealt with.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Dave & Imp

Dave & Imp DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer

Ratings:
    +1,703 / 884
    I woke up this morning, and I could see some blue sky. That is an indicator that I would have Globe problems today. Works almost every time. :o o:

• Funny Funny x 7
  5. AlwaysRt

AlwaysRt DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force Marines

Ratings:
    +1,329 / 391
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Mine has been working great last couple of days, just ran speedtest and got ping 4ms, 54Mbps down, 50Mbps up.... oh wait, I am in Hong Kong... no wonder my connection is good hahaha (I know, just wait till I get home and watch me get hammered)

• Funny Funny x 3