Dumaguete Info Search

How to Good Customs agent in Cebu

Discussion in 'Dumaguete City' started by Tax refugee, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Tax refugee

Tax refugee DI Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Hi ya

I'm looking to import a small piece of farm equipment from China.

Would like to hear from someone who has undertaken this so I might lean a bit the easier way. :-)

2. Crystalhead

Crystalhead ADMIN Admin ★ Forum Moderator ★ ★ Global Mod ★ ★ Moderator ★ ★★ Forum Sponsor ★★ ★ No Ads ★ Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Army

retired
    Ratings:
    +1,991 / 1,090
    It may serve you much better in a forward shipping avenue over a receiving method. It is the more common sure method. Cheers

https://www.bansarchina.com/

3. tuba-coma

tuba-coma DI Forum Adept Showcase Reviewer

sales
    Ratings:
    +678 / 160
    for sure you need a good and trustworthy agent. worst thing that can happen; your goods arrive from China, customs problems show up and your goods get stored at a warehouse and you gotta pay every day a serious amount of money for that. not to say that is a very common way to extort some extra cash... I am actually waiting for my delivery from China, hope I can recommend my broker after that... if you are related with a filipina, ask her if she knows someone in the family or she might have some old school buddies working at the customs in Cebu ...can be very helpful.

4. michie

michie One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Blood Type:
    B+
    We the TAP WORLD EXPRESS sir is very willing to help you on your shipment just text or call as here 09265311720 sure we can process that as fast as we can...