Dumaguete Info Search

Government & Education good elementary school?

Discussion in 'Businesses - Services - Products' started by minime, Feb 8, 2013.

1. redneck

redneck DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I actually had to correct my post...I forgot the 011 at the front...maybe a "+" can be subbed?

2. denpet

denpet DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster Blood Donor Veteran Air Force

Ratings:
    +351 / 96
    Blood Type:
    O+
    + is usually used in place of international access code as they are different from country to country.
    So, +63 35 420 9318 would be the most generic way to write it.
    Replace + with 011 if you are in the states and 00 in most other countries. Cellphones being "smarter" accepts the + symbol as part of the number.

3. liebefrau

liebefrau One Hit Wonder?

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O+
    Hi, could anyone kindly help me which private primary school is better, the Simon Montesori or One International School in Dauin.My son is 8 years old an a half German.He speak a little bit english.

4. KINGCOLE

KINGCOLE DI Senior Member Highly Rated Poster

RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +984 / 443
    Blood Type:
    A+
    If you get to know the local expats, they will point you in the right direction. Just look for an expat with a child, and start a conversation. We are all here to help you as best we can.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    My son went to One International School for two years. Very good school and met all of our expectations. Last year we transferred him to Don Bosco for a good education and way less expensive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1