Dumaguete Info Search

Trades & Labor Best Posts in Thread: Great builder

1. expatron

expatron DI Forum Patron

Ratings:
    +514 / 126
    Hi all, I don't normally recommend many trade people but this time I must. I've been scammed before, but this time my expected results were exceeded. His name is John Paul Villaflores, I have known him for over 10 years. He speculized In helping foreigners dealing with government agencies and to research land deals including paperwork, plus managing rental properties. He is one of the most honest men I have ever met and there has never been a complaint as far as I know. Anyway he has put together a really good construction crew so I hired him for a difficult job raising the roof on my 2 storey house. When I gave him the first stage payment the needed materials started showing up at my gate within a few hours. He actulally had better ideas than I did! We agreed to a fixed price and he stuck to it. The work was excellent and other than one day the crew was always here and ready to go.

If you want to see his work or his contact info just send me a PM. This is only my account and have nothing to gain

EDIT, Here is his number, 0915 463 9269

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Edward K

Edward K DI Senior Member Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +995 / 82
    Agree, we've done several tasks with JP over the last couple years and his work and recommendations have always been accurate, helpful, and timely...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1