Dumaguete Info Search

Best Posts in Thread: Greetings, everyone.

1. DaveD

DaveD DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer Veteran Navy

Ratings:
    +1,041 / 129
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Sorry, I don't drink but welcome and I hope the others here will allow you a new start. Enjoy all this board and Dumaguete have to offer. This is a beautiful province with wonderful people if you give them a chance.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Philfan

Philfan DI New Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Blood Type:
    O-
    I'm a new member, so please forgive any accidental breeches of board etiquette. I'm from the U.S. and have been in Dumaguete off-and-on since 2013. Now in the process of building a house, with plans to reside here permanently.

I'm a wine enthusiast, and would love to connect with anyone who might like to participate in an informal wine club. Send me a message if you're interested.

• Like Like x 4
  3. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    Welcome

• Like Like x 3
  4. PatO

PatO DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster Showcase Reviewer Veteran Marines

Ratings:
    +4,539 / 1,016
    The Piapi wine store (Times) is still there, good selection. Times also as a grocery store near the BI Office with many of the same wines. Why Not deli has a nice selection as does Casablanca. I think Pasta King offers 20% off on take out wine. Lee Plaza has a few drinkable wines and Hypermart often carries Yellowtail. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1