Dumaguete Info Search

Greetings from Spain

Discussion in '☋ General Chat ☋' started by nicogiraldi, Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teacher

Teacher DI Senior Member Showcase Reviewer

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Sorry About that

Soy de América, pero necesitamos saber las idiomas españolas e inglés, quise durante muchos años retirarme en España. se pone ahora las Filipinas mi hogar. Falto a coasta del sol. su esposa y niño son hombre muy afortunado hermoso.

My spanish is not very good I have not used it in many years. what I think I said was:
    I am an America, but we needed to know Spanish and English languages in our country, I wanted to retire in Spain for many years. my home is now the Philippines. I miss coasta del sol. your wife and boy are beautiful you are a very lucky man. more or less that is what I said.

2. atlargex

atlargex DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    You got a lovely wife and a great looking kid. As stated by Teacher, you're a very lucky man. May your move to PI be a smooth one.:smile:

3. OP
    OP
    nicogiraldi

nicogiraldi DI Junior Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    THanks for all your comments. I am very sure I will meet very good new friends once I settle myself down there!

Best wishes from Spain!

4. Teacher

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    nicogiraldi Feliz cumpleaños

nicogiraldi Feliz cumpleaños mi amigo le deseo todo el mejor y mucho más para venir.

Happy Birthday My friend I wish you all the best and many more to come.

5. john boy

john boy DI Forum Luminary Highly Rated Poster

Retired
    Ratings:
    +1,161 / 230
    Good Luck with the move Nicogiraldi ,wish you and your family every happiness in the Philippines.
    Many blessings...john

6. OP
    OP
    nicogiraldi

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    eh..oh...Teacher, my friend, how come you know today sept 27th is my 33th birthday?????

Thanks so much...
    I hope Ican meet meet you & other new good friends whwn I move there at the end of November.

7. Swany

Swany DI Senior Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Welcome to the DI, and Philippine soon, nicogiraldi; Nice to know you and wife with your kid are moving to the Philippines for good. Don't be scared you'll do fine. As you know, there are some few Spanish living in Dumaguete and around Negros Oriental, and even as far as Negros Occidental, some have haciendas (who are well-off), they're called hacienderos. I'm pretty sure they still exist, and they are now fluent in speaking Visayan dialect which is a mixture of spanish words.

8. Teacher

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I have my ways..

Mana mi amigo, it' s el Internet ninguna mirada realmente principal de la página del foro en la parte inferior que usted verá que es su cumpleaños.

Well my friend, it's the internet!! No really main forum page look at the bottom you will see it is your birthday.

One day we will meet but I am working in Taiwan right now, plan to be home in Feb. over chinese new year. hope I have the chance to meet you then but have business to check on so not sure if I can make it to Dumaguete. but I will try. I really want to meet you.

9. OP
    OP
    nicogiraldi

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, Thanks., Teacher.

Yes, it would be interesting to meet in Dumaguete. I am similar to you in a way. I studied Spanish Filology ( grammar) & japanese because I got a plan of becoming Spanish teacher in Japan, but I gave up the idea & I stayed in HK for a while & I felt in love of that place & also there I met my wife & we settle in Spain but I don't really like Spain so we decided to try in the Philippines.
    If everything goes smooth we will stay there...if not, we always can come back to Spain.
    But anyway I have too many hopes to get a nice life in the Philippines.

10. Teacher

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Rico , Great

I really hope things go well for you and yours in the philippines. it is not easy making money there. on average a business well earn you less than what you need to live. A filipino business woman helped me out on how too. The big key was to own more than one business. two or three if one was down the others help over the rough times. and you can do okay. just an idea for you. it is how I am reworking my new business plan. profit margins are very low there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.