Dumaguete Info Search

Gung hey fat choi !

Discussion in 'Dining - Nightlife - Entertainment' started by sntmig, Jul 10, 2013.

1. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    yes Redneck i agree , it was not that i did not agree with Mokum its was the way he put it making out the cheap restuarant the was the cause of the robbery my point it could have happened anywere.it was his HALF smart comments i took offence to, no need to be like that. I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM

2. onlymichael

onlymichael DI Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    what were u doing with the cell phone and/or where was it located when he grabbed it?
    I try never to use the cell phone on the street.

3. alex

alex DI Forum Patron Highly Rated Poster

EXPERT BOLA BOLA
    Ratings:
    +1,296 / 1,129
    YES I know not a smart move , I answered a call from my wife and had it up to my ear at the time , 2 of them on a motor bike. im 72 so i did not take chase . im sure many pinoys have better cels than mine and they use them on the street 24/7 it must have been my good looks that attracted them to me .

4. blueskies

blueskies DI Forum Adept

Ratings:
    +204 / 35
    Perhaps you can share this to your darling gf's or asawa..

Such incident could happened anywhere but not on fancy places with high security around like five star hotels or resorts. In dumaguete, I would rather wear those stuff at friends parties at their home where i can bring in my car inside their residence.

I never wear gold and diamond in town, i choose simple pearls-the snatchers don't take them even in Manila( i think it has something to do with the pawnshop and its easier for them to dispatched gold jewelries).

I also don't have high tech/fancy phones, i use the cheapest Nokia that has a flashlight(and i madly in love with it), for my business phone i used also Nokia with dual sim bit heavy that i can poke it on to the bastards in case of emergency. But, i like good clothes that has an alarm on it just in case the rapist would interest me! Heheheh.

Another thing is, those local bars has Thieves on standby eyeing for IPHONES their victims mostly young girls, it happened to my daughter, twice!!